• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Polished or Brushed???

I am ordering these Iforged wheels next week ( 18/19 setup). I am 50/50 on either finish. I could go brushed on the passenger side and polished on the driver side but don't think that would look to good :biggrin: I have been asking my friends and family here but wanted an NSX crowd to help with my problem. My 95 NSX is red/black int. I had these wheels on my previous 91 NSX but 17/18 in gunmetal grey. So do I go polished or brushed?
Thanks Prime!
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
If your car is black you can pull off the polished look and it will look great. If your car is red go with the brushed. My .02

Apparently when they make the wheels, they actually polish them first, then scar them to give them the "brushed" look. So if you do get them polished, you can always go brushed afterwards. Then again, you could probably polish out the scarring if you wanted to go polished too. . .so either way.

Just go rivotless though, a much cleaner look :biggrin:

^^^^^ what wheels are those?:confused: I WANT!

Well this morning I faxed the order form and went with 18/19 Polished w/ offsets in the front for Big Brake Kit in the future :eek:
I am really excited about the wheels and will post pics when I get them a little before January 1st.

I am ordering these Iforged wheels next week ( 18/19 setup). I am 50/50 on either finish. I could go brushed on the passenger side and polished on the driver side but don't think that would look to good :biggrin: I have been asking my friends and family here but wanted an NSX crowd to help with my problem. My 95 NSX is red/black int. I had these wheels on my previous 91 NSX but 17/18 in gunmetal grey. So do I go polished or brushed?
Thanks Prime!
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

i had polished HRE on my 91' and HUGEEEEE PIA to keep clean..now granted i am UBER anal with my wheels/car but still, i rarely drove it and still a huge PIA especially brake dust. Polished is too bling for me nowadays too. personally on a red car i'd do flat black centers with polished lips. :)

I say bushed with chrome lip if possible. I had a set of full polished on mine and thought it was too much bling. The brushed gives it a much more aggressive look.

Brushed with polished lip (all day). I had four sets of iForged wheels over the past few years and this combo looks the best.

A few more of Zishan's pics. I'm sure he won't mind too much as this vehicle now lives in my driveway and the license plates are somewhere in my storage locker.

4139DSC00629.JPG

4139DSC00631.JPG

4139DSC00635.JPG

4139DSC006001.JPG

4139DSC00624.JPG

4139DSC00625.JPG

4139DSC00622.JPG

4139DSC00623.JPG

Back