• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Poll: Who has to lowest mileage NSX with relation to model year?

Just curious since I know there are a lot of you who seldom drive the car, and yet there are some of you who uses it as a daily driver. I thought factoring in the year of the car would make it fair since a person who bought a new NSX would obviously have a lower mileage than most of us. I have a 1995 NSX-T with 45K miles on it. So I drive around 7,500 miles a year.

Ryan

It's gotta be that guy in Guam who has a '91 with like 2000 miles on it. The ultimate garage queen.

-Bob ('94 #496 76,000 miles)

A bit off topic, but back on the vetteforum I knew a few with 1990 ZR1s with less than 100 miles on them.
Blasphemy!
biggrin.gif

Drive it like you stole it!

Originally posted by flaminio:
It's gotta be that guy in Guam who has a '91 with like 2000 miles on it.

see <a href="http://www.nsxtasy.com/">Richard's Guam garage queen</a>: black/black 91 with a few mods

Manuel C
- 93 silver/black #394 (~22000 miles)

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 08 June 2001).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Last week I inspected a '92 NSX here in town that has 1400 miles on it.
I inspected the same car later that week - engine, trunk and front compartment looked like a new car (engine hatch struts needed replacement). Turns out there was significant bodywork, and the car had been repainted (red/black automatic).

------------------
Manuel C
93 NSX S/B #394
93 300CE
93 NH750

My 1992 NSX has currently around 9500 miles. I purchased it several months ago with 8700 miles.

My thinking was that it was almost like getting a new NSX for less than half the price.

-Jim

BTW: I plan to drive it much more than an average of 950 miles a year.
smile.gif

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

Oh... an off-topic comment.

When I looked at my new avatar I was reminded that my 1974 Corvette has around 9500 original miles as well.
wink.gif

One slightly interesting thing about the NSX and Corvette is that they both have 270 HP. The Vette however redlines around 4K though. LOL!! Two diametrically opposed cars.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

Monthly driven 91 with 42.5 million meters.
Stored 7 months per year due to winter.
My car is exactly 10 years old this month.

???Question???
Ive seen lots of NSX's with low mileage. Or lower than usual! My question is can the odometer be disconnected so that it can be driven without putting miles on it? Also can it be rolled back? And most importantly, is there a way to tell if this has been done to a car(NSX) upon examination?
Regards
Shawn

nsx for your ass the accelerator and brake pedal will almost always give it away. It will show excessive wear. Although it could be replaced to give the illusion of a low mileage car.

94 black-black 850 original miles for sale
Posted by dr. john lydon on May 25, 2001, 8:34 am

collector car for sale.
850 original miles.
clear title
car is brand new
located in michigan
best offer
no dreamers or picture collector
leave email or phone number

"It's gotta be that guy in Guam who has a '91 with like 2000 miles on it. The ultimate garage queen."

Correction...its a '92 with 12xx miles. Now you guys make me feel like driving it!
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

It's gotta be that guy in Guam who has a '91 with like 2000 miles on it. The ultimate garage queen.

Well, it helps if you live on an island with only half a mile of paved roads.
biggrin.gif

(Just kidding, Richard.)

Our oval track and drag strip are being built, should be done in a couple of months. Can't wait! Maybe some of you guys can ship your car here and we can hit the tracks together. I'll be needing some tips
smile.gif

"Well, it helps if you live on an island with only half a mile of paved roads.

(Just kidding, Richard.)"

What are you talking about, the only paved road is the one in my garage!
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

You guys are CRAZY! I bought my car last may with 50K miles on it. I just turned 76K yesterday.
Thats 26K miles IN ONE YEAR.
And to top it all off, this is Not a daily driver. I have put 26K "for fun" miles on my car in 1 year.

How the heck do only drive this wonderful car 5000-10,000 miles in 10 years??I'd go crazy!

Back