• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Possiblities for a St. Louis Cruise

I guess it was a good thing that my previous post didn't pass muster for some reason, as we've added an interesting option.

Thought was for a gathering at the Mills Mall in Hazelwood 7:30 -8:30 with Fritters from Kelley's and coffee, leaving for Pierron, Highland-Winet Airport in IL, and if some would want to schedule a tour and a glider flight, it might be an idea with the St. Louis Soaring Society. Then on to Markoot Jersey Creamery ( specialty cheeses, cheese curds etc and ice cream, along with Edwardsville IL based root beer in floats) just West and South of Greenville for perhaps a tour of their facility, not sure if we could work a Saturday tour ( I flew a helicopter, checking off a square on my bucket list with their Chief cheese maker, who is also a flight instructor) but................then back to either the Copper Dock Winery in Pochontas for wine tasting and lunch, or lunch at the Blue Springs Cafe in Pokey, home of the foot high meringue pies Chocolate, Lemon, Banana or Coconut.

Just a thought, ( I'm just a marketing guy) but looking for reaction and some help.
Don

I am guessing that due to the response vs read rate, that there is not an interest. Will await the fall postings.

Checking to see if everyone is too busy for a small get together. Anyone, Anyone, Buehler, Buehler,? Sorry, just showing my age..................................
Don

Last edited:
I'll be on the west this weekend if anyone wants to meet up..

- - - Updated - - -

need to run out to pur performance for some meth first though..

Wish I could this weekend, really want to meet you guys, however, from Bob Seger, " deadlines and commitments, what to take out, what to leave in", Sat. wedding & reception and Holiday family stuff. I'm just hopeful to make aTJ run at least.

Back