• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Potential new NSX owner in the Mile High/Need assistance from fellow NSX owners

I'm hoping this is the right sub-forum to post in regarding my potential purchase of a 94 NSX. I'm going to try and keep this short as to not write a couple of paragraphs. Long story short I'm in the market for a Gen 1 NSX, and have one on my radar. The problem for me is I've never been inside of a NSX, nor have I driven one. I know that may sound weird but I was hoping if somebody in the Denver Metro area that is a prime member could possibly let me meet up with one of you guys to get a feel for the car? I'm not asking to let me drive your car of course, but just to talk with you about the car in general and get a feel for it in person? If anybody could help me out with this I would truly appreciate it. I live in the northern part of the metro area. My name is Gabe and here is my cell ph#7202750839 please feel free to call me as that probably would be easier than e-mailing me. Thanks again

I'm hoping this is the right sub-forum to post in regarding my potential purchase of a 94 NSX. I'm going to try and keep this short as to not write a couple of paragraphs. Long story short I'm in the market for a Gen 1 NSX, and have one on my radar. The problem for me is I've never been inside of a NSX, nor have I driven one. I know that may sound weird but I was hoping if somebody in the Denver Metro area that is a prime member could possibly let me meet up with one of you guys to get a feel for the car? I'm not asking to let me drive your car of course, but just to talk with you about the car in general and get a feel for it in person? If anybody could help me out with this I would truly appreciate it. I live in the northern part of the metro area. My name is Gabe and here is my cell ph#7202750839 please feel free to call me as that probably would be easier than e-mailing me. Thanks again

I live in the Springs but am in the Denver area quite often. Perhaps we can meet on a Sat. or Sun.
Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Come to think of it, I am working at the Stadium this Sat.
If you want, we can meet in Parking Lot J around 4pm.

PM me if this works for you.

Last edited:
Back