• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pre-meet for the 16th drive & meet

hey guys,

lets meet up somewhere near the GTA and drive out together to the s2k meet on the 16th....
i was thinking somewhere near the 401 and 400, maybe timmy's at weston and 401...

thanks,
Nathan

red_dragon said:
hey guys,

lets meet up somewhere near the GTA and drive out together to the s2k meet on the 16th....
i was thinking somewhere near the 401 and 400, maybe timmy's at weston and 401...

thanks,
Nathan

Im up for that - Im coming from downtown area (up DVP) so anything between DVP/401 and meeting spot is good with me.

yup this is for the s2k drive, bram...

i think they're meeting at 9am, so i geuss we can meet for 8am or so... :biggrin:

simon, if you could pm me some driving directions from 401 and weston to the s2k drive, it would be much appreciated

thanks,
Nathan

Why dont we meet just off of 400? Is there anything close to an off and on ramp for 400 just north of the 401 with a reasonable parking lot?

ok, how about 400 and 7, Dave & Busters' parking lot 8am?

i just got the directions to the drive from simon, thanks,
so this meeting spot should be perfect....

Last edited:
To all NSX guys that will be meeting me at Dave and Busters at 8am on July 16th, please send me a PM or call me so that i can make a list...

thanks, Nathan
416-561-4117

Hey Guys,

I'll be joining the NSX group but I'll meet you guys in Palgrave. I'm very close to hwy 50 so I just have to drive straight up to Palgrave. (This way I don't have to get up till 8:00am :biggrin: ) I'll be bringing my coisin and his S2000 and maybe another friend with an S2000 if thats ok with the S2K group?

Montoya can you have the S2K guys add myself and at least 1 S2000 to the group.

Thanks

Yeah - Ken, whats your car doing at AutoLook? You trade it in or is it there on consignment?

I PM'd you - Ive got a buyer, for less than what youre asking, but Ive got a real buyer....

you all have been added.. :biggrin:

NSX2NV said:
Hey Guys,

I'll be joining the NSX group but I'll meet you guys in Palgrave. I'm very close to hwy 50 so I just have to drive straight up to Palgrave. (This way I don't have to get up till 8:00am :biggrin: ) I'll be bringing my coisin and his S2000 and maybe another friend with an S2000 if thats ok with the S2K group?

Montoya can you have the S2K guys add myself and at least 1 S2000 to the group.

Thanks

montoya said:
you all have been added.. :biggrin:

we might have one more, Arshad...he said he'll get back to me this week for sure...but until he contacts me, he said hes in...

SPA_S2000 said:
Yeah - Ken, whats your car doing at AutoLook? You trade it in or is it there on consignment?

I PM'd you - Ive got a buyer, for less than what youre asking, but Ive got a real buyer....

Is a real long story
but if your friend wants to buy this car
I can help him out for less than what they ask for

we might have one more, Arshad...he said he'll get back to me this week for sure...but until he contacts me, he said hes in...

Sorry guys, I'm out. Last minute presentation I need to put together for next week means I'm going to be busy this weekend.

I'm still up for a lunch/drive anytime after.. ie 2-3 hour get-together at some point if people can't make it out for this longer event. I met up with Angelo, who owns the silver NSX in Maple, and I think he'll be up for a shorter get-together as well.

Im still a go for the 8AM at Dave and Busters.

IF it is raining in the AM, I will not be going. They are calling for 30% POP with risk of thunder showers in the afternoon. If it is getting stormy, Ill be leaving early.

Rears are bald and new wheels are in transit!

SPA_S2000 said:
Im still a go for the 8AM at Dave and Busters.

IF it is raining in the AM, I will not be going. They are calling for 30% POP with risk of thunder showers in the afternoon. If it is getting stormy, Ill be leaving early.

Rears are bald and new wheels are in transit!

ok, ill be there at 8am also...hoping it wont rain :frown:

I'll see you guys in Palgrave at 9:00am if it doesn't rain.

uh, oh.... :eek:
so what's the decision guys...
i don't really want to drive all the way up there (burning 94 octane :biggrin: ) if there will not be a turnout of nsx's....

if anyone who was going to meet me at D&B's is going to cancel on the account of the weather, please call me and let me know...

thanks,
nathan
416 561 4117

Back