• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pre-sale thread 91 Berlina Black/Black 46K miles

Many on here and even FB now know me or knew me when I had my 92 GPW years ago.

I'm the third owner of a VERY good condition Bone stock 91 Berlina Black/Black and am going through the process of making it as close to perfect as possible due to wanting to buy property in Japan more than keep driving my 2nd NSX. Very well documented. Out of Snap ring range. Just put near perfect fat 5s and brand new sticky Bridgestone Potenzas on her. Also could be included would be 17/18 setup of O.Z. ULTRALEGGERAs bought in 2021. Previous owner spent 12K at Acura dealer doing timing belt, water pump, and much more and then only drove it 500 miles in 5 years before selling to me with 34K miles a few years ago. My mechanic is certified Acura NSX mechanic since day 1, and retired from the dealership but still services my car, and when I need work on a lift, it goes to a reputable bay area Acura dealer. Other spare parts include a brand new lip in the box, coolant overflow tank, and a few other odds and ends. This is an ADULT owned car and has not been thrashed, tracked, or abused - it's just been driven more lately than under the previous 2 owners. It may eventually end up on BaT, but I really would like to see a local Norcal driver from Prime get it (or even just someone on Prime vs BaT if they are realistic about the value).
Things I'm doing in Aug/Sep include repaint front bumper since it has a small scratch above the lip, but once it's on the bumper, it's gotta be done right. Using the best known body shop in the area and confident they will do a great job. Color correct and ceramic coat at an extremely reputable place in Santa Cruz which includes a 5 or 10 year warranty that's transferrable. Last thing MIGHT be to get set of OEM floormats which are around $500. My mechanic will also be doing basic Mobil 1 oil change with Acura filter as well as new air filter and going over the entire car this coming week for anything that should be done. Everything works. New windshield (genuine HONDA logo with VIN cutout) done recently. The retail on the glass alone was $2600. All receipts except maybe a few oil changes that my mechanic did. ABS does the pump exercise ticking thing, but I have a solution that fixes it for a long time as many of you know - it's just part of the design unless you want to spend $$$ or replace with S2K. Pretty much hit a puddle or wet grass hard and it stops ticking sometimes for months. Winter is best to find a good situation if you don't want to piss off the local golf course :)

More details to come. If you DM me, I will make sure you get the attention your msg warrants. Thanks. This is not "I'm thinking of selling it post". I am going to pull the trigger, but my mechanic has mentioned that some would rather pay a bit less and have me skip the color correction and ceramic.

Attachments

• NoGPS_Pic.png
    NoGPS_Pic.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
You posted in another thread about the seller not following the FS rules, and how they need to follow them to protect the integrity of this forum. Then you make this post... Just curious if you can explain the difference?

You posted in another thread about the seller not following the FS rules, and how they need to follow them to protect the integrity of this forum. Then you make this post... Just curious if you can explain the difference?
I am not posting in for sale section since I don't have a price and the other things you need to post for sale. What's confusing? If I listed in the for sale section and mentioned I'm still trying to figure out what's included, what I will fix, 4 different flavors of maybe for sale, you could give me a hard time about it and you'd be correct. Here's a link to @Honcho letting another user know what's ok and not ok for you to see it's not about me - it's how NSXprime has been around this long and has the respect of the entire NSX community including me:
Thank you for any thoughtful reply if you care to do so and I still seem incorrect for posting here. I am really hoping when I do sell it, it will go to someone in Norcal. This area is nearly DOA, but I know when I was looking for my 2nd one I did look here too in the hopes of finding just such a post.

Back