• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

A few previews of the cars featured in the upcoming short film: NSX's Gone Wild.

Featured stars:

white: nsxsupra
Yellow: HondaArrArrr
Silver: pierceman
Red: Chado
Yellow: nsx1
Black: evof575gtc

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3 (6-17)

Downloadable links for those interested (click "free" if you don't have an account)

http://rapidshare.com/files/115741178/NSX_s_Gone_Wild_preview_1_Youtube.m4v

http://rapidshare.com/files/115742210/NSX_s_Gone_Wild_Preview_2__Youtube_.m4v

IMG_8329.jpg

Jason
IMG_5959-1.jpg

IMG_9286.jpg

IMG_9277.jpg

IMG_9257.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

Chad
IMG_8268.jpg

Jose
IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

Steve
IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

Eric
IMG_8266.jpg

The crew
IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

Last edited:
I'll check my stash.:biggrin:

Closer to topic: Man, the white car looks great. I love the way it's shot with the blue-green lights around.
Can't wait to get away from the work net-nanny and watch this.

Man o man...what do I do? Keep my NSX like Evof575gc's black one or re-paint it like nsxsupra's Type R?

Decisions....decisions...decisions!

Nice pictures! Definately two of my favorite cars on Prime!

All these cars look nice.
Chado im liking the skirts more and more as i see them on your car. Just need to paint your mirrors black and do an 02 conversion so you can be right up there with them. :biggrin:
Both 02 conversions look mint as can be.
Erick the way your car is pictured, its pushing me to do an 02 conversion.

Thanks Angelo. Yeah I'm in pretty high company. I've done alot for 1yr of ownership, but when its put next to cars of guys like Jason and Eric I see how much more there is to do.
We needed a rear shot to make me feel better (or sound clips) as the ass is up to par...
I think of my car as a "butterface" .. nice body/ass but the face needs a makeover! :wink: :biggrin:

Thanks Angelo. Yeah I'm in pretty high company. I've done alot for 1yr of ownership, but when its put next to cars of guys like Jason and Eric I see how much more there is to do.
We needed a rear shot to make me feel better (or sound clips) as the ass is up to par...
I think of my car as a "butterface" .. nice body/ass but the face needs a makeover! :wink: :biggrin:
heres a glimpse of how it will look minus the wing and CEs.
gtone-1.jpg

Any video title with "Gone Wild" in it, better have more than a couple cars in it. Dont let me down guys:wink:

Looking good man... Did you use the EX1 cam? It looks really good, looks very "filmy"..

You got PM man..

niM

Lol. I'm very conflicted. It's so cheesy I want to say it's gay... but the music goes great and the film has a really sweet look to it. It almost looks like a racing docu or something. Crap. I like it! :wink:

Video looks good! yes very filmy.. are you using a Jig ?

The pans are not super smooth though.

Lol. I'm very conflicted. It's so cheesy I want to say it's gay... but the music goes great and the film has a really sweet look to it. It almost looks like a racing docu or something. Crap. I like it! :wink:

Don't get yourself worked up, just a short preview of the cars sitting still:biggrin: I will quit making films if I let NSX's Gone Wild look cheesy:smile:

Video looks good! yes very filmy.. are you using a Jig ?

The pans are not super smooth though.

Thanks, yup, I used a steadicam Merlin. I didn't bring a tripod at that meet, so the panning were hand held and could have been better.

Can't wait to see the whole thing. It made me smile just seeing the 3 NSX-R spoilers lined up next to each other.

A preview picture of the cars featured in the upcoming short film: NSX's Gone Wild.

Update: Video Preview 2 :smile:

Nice preview Phu...I can't wait for the final product!

Any video title with "Gone Wild" in it, better have more than a couple cars in it. Dont let me down guys:wink:

I'll have to chat with Phu and see if I can't get some of my lady friends to help out :wink:

Nice teaser. Who's yellow NSX w/pop up's?

That would be mine David.

Back