• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Ok so now that it is almost June do you have an ETA for the release? I can't wait :biggrin:

Ok so now that it is almost June do you have an ETA for the release? I can't wait :biggrin:
I can't wait either.

Phu, how about another preview or 2, more of my NSX this time please:biggrin:

All joke aside, the video shoot is extremely time consuming. 5 hours per session and everyone's schedule has to match. It is a real group effort. The rolling portion is already done. Just need to shoot additional clips to make the full version of video more complete. Phu is also recovering from eye operation right now.

Maybe new ETA will be late June/Early July. I should be back from Sydney in time for group shoot#2.

I can't wait either.

All joke aside, the video shoot is extremely time consuming. 5 hours per session and everyone's schedule has to match. It is a real group effort. The rolling portion is already done. Just need to shoot additional clips to make the full version of video more complete. Phu is also recovering from eye operation right now.

Maybe new ETA will be late June/Early July. I should be back from Sydney in time for group shoot#2.

Thanks for explaining Jason! Just like he said.

I got to head out right now, but will update when I get back. And thanks all for the complements, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm confident NSX's Gone Wild would be very nice :biggrin:

Last edited:
AWESOME WORK!!! phu i looked at all your other work on youtube...

watching your vids... gave me goosebumps! great music and great filming. keep up the good work

Well done!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I think you guys will like NSX's Gone Wild - just showing the awesome cars alone is worth watching, I dont have to do much :biggrin:

One question for Phu,

What program are using for the vids. I liked your SC gone wild vid. I'll wait for this new NSx one to out. Looks good:biggrin:

Thanks synergy, I used a total of 3 Mac programs: imovie '08 to sort the clips, and Final Cut Express & Final Cut Pro for editing. FC Express alone is more than enough.

Just as Jason mentioned, the ETA is late June/early July. I want this NSX film to be good, so it will take some time to complete. A big group effort from everyone involve, especially the drivers. You won't be disappointed :smile:

I'm saving all the good footage from the white princess for the final film :biggrin: but I'm sure I can release another preview or two without revealing too much, stay tuned all:smile:

A few more photos of Jose's NSX, taken today :smile:

More here: http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/PhuShizzle/

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

dear phu,

I watched your SC's gone wild and I do amature video editing quite often for the Legend/acura crowd. I hope you take my opinions for what they are and i am sure you will make one of the best out there as far as short films are concerned(if you call it that)

1) Do not use soundtracks from movies that are easily noticed. Instead find songs/etc from that performer/composer instead.
2) Make the filming more in depth per what each car has into it and the sweat and blood it takes, then make it all come together
3) comedy is always a good thing but keep it simple
4) I like the in car shots and shifting/clutching but do not reuse the same clip to often :wink:
5) if you make this into a short film(which would be awesome!) , i am sure a few of us here would come up with some great story lines or plots

Thanks for the work so far and keep it up!

2) Make the filming more in depth per what each car has into it and the sweat and blood it takes, then make it all come together

5) if you make this into a short film(which would be awesome!) , i am sure a few of us here would come up with some great story lines or plots

2 - It's funny you should mention that :wink:

I won't say much about the final film until it's released, as I don't want to spoil it, but think of it along the line of an NSX car commercial and not a movie.

The layout of the film is already written at the beginning of the shoot last month, but thanks for the offer:smile:

-----------------------------

Matt's NSX preview should be up tomorrow, stay tuned all :smile:

wow that silverstone car has alot of stickers

:LOL: Thanks for the hard work SHIZZLE... see you guys for the group shoot in July... and Jayson... toss another shrimp on the barbie for me while your over seas :tongue:

wow that silverstone car has alot of stickers
:LOL: Thanks for the hard work SHIZZLE... see you guys for the group shoot in July... and Jayson... toss another shrimp on the barbie for me while your over seas :tongue:

No problem Matt, was fun :biggrin: Let me know when you're free for the still photo shoot too... 6pm is a good time.

A rolling NSX advertisement....I love it! :biggrin:
Looks great....but all these teasers are killing me :wink:

Rolling advertisement LOL -- that NSX came straight out of Grand Turismo...

I want to complete and show the full version just as much, and with 6 NSX's, it takes some time :smile: The way I look at it, nothing that's worth it comes quick & easy you know :biggrin:

Well phu I just need to ask you since I'm tired of trying to figure it out on my own what is the name of the song you used for preview number 3. I've heard it so much but never get to figure out the name of it.

Back