• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Her knees look a bit bruised. WHY?:biggrin:

I finally got to see the final version of the completed NSX's Gone Wild! :eek:

It was worth my 15 minutes of waiting about a year for this video to come out, haha. jkjk...I WISH! :biggrin:

well I'm glad someone got to see this bad boy! I on the otherhand was slapped for trying to pour synthetic oil on my girlfriend for Valentines day :mad:

This is my first post.... and I must say it will probably be my best post. Epic thread! :biggrin::biggrin:

why do chicks these days insist on sticking metal crap in/all over their bodies? looks like shit.

why do chicks these days insist on sticking metal crap in/all over their bodies? looks like shit.

agreed......looks like a fish hook......:eek:

LOL... I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Phu or Jose and shed some light on this?:biggrin:

The girl is a mechanic, scratches and bruises come with the territory when you're stroking pistons and polishing cylinders:biggrin:. But why are you so curious James? I'm sure you're married :tongue:

Kallita said:
"I am a student at RCC Major: Automotive Trying to get as many certificates in automotive as I possibly can. I love to model on cars as much as I like to work on them!"

She can be my mechanic as long as she works overtime, :wink:LOL. And where did Darth get his front bumper please?

I believe its a modified Cantrell Concepts front bumper.

I believe its a modified Cantrell Concepts front bumper.

That it is. Besides the obvious modifications required to make it a pre-'02 style bumper, I made a couple of additional changes to turn it into what it is. I'll call it the CDX_NSX special. :D

Any updates? Man I remember when I was being sarcastic and saying we would probably get this for Christmas. We're now in March. :frown:

so what actually goes on in this film? alot of driving around, some talking and photo shoot? also how long is this film going to be, in minutes?

Any updates? Man I remember when I was being sarcastic and saying we would probably get this for Christmas. We're now in March. :frown:

Hang in there, things are getting close. You've already waited this long, a little more can't be that bad. Besides, you and a few others will see it first for the screening and 2nd opinion before I make it final, the way I've done with the previous video:wink:

i like how to previews on this say the ETA = "summer 2008" and its almost summer 2009 :tongue:

Plans change, but it's for the better, so it's ok:smile:

so what actually goes on in this film? alot of driving around, some talking and photo shoot? also how long is this film going to be, in minutes?

That's a lot of questions; they'll all be answered once you see the video:smile:

Your photography is so clean. Keep more coming! I need new desktops dammit!

BTW that VET/POM girl is cute eh ^_^

Back