• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride V2 Exhaust - Dual Tip - EXCELLENT condition - No Longer Available

Pride V2 Exhaust - Dual Tip - EXCELLENT condition

For sale: Genuine Pride V2 Exhaust - Rare Dual Thin Walled Tip Model

These are now completely out of stock on the pride website! MSRP is $1130 + Tax/shipping.

This exhaust sounds INCREDIBLE! Low throaty growl below 3k RPM, then turns into a screaming beast (like a Ferrari 458) above 3k RPM. Don't even get me started on how it sounds once you hit VTEC. Very little drone. Just the right amount of exhaust note without being obnoxious (unless you hit wide open throttle in a residential area...)

This exhaust is in EXCELLENT condition. When installed, it looks like new. The stainless steel shines like new (see pics). There are no dings/dents/bends. The tips are in perfect condition. This is the thin walled dual tip version which has the most aggressive look.

It will come with a new set of mounting bolts/nuts. I will also throw in a set of new Honda OEM exhaust gaskets with the sale.

There is slight bronzing near the connector plates only due to exhaust heat - you cannot see it once the exhaust is mounted - if desired, the buyer can clean these easily to like new condition with barkeeper's friend and 15 minutes of effort.

$875+ $50 shipping in continental US. Local pick up available in Dallas, Texas area.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying this exhaust!

List Date: 3/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pride V2 Exhaust - Dual Tip - EXCELLENT condition
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back