• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime Gallery

Hi Lud,

am i blind or there is no way to upload photos to albums in my gallery?

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

am i the only one that can't upload photos to the gallery ?!

i must be missing something here :(

Nuno

Similar experience here. I looked to upload something to the user galleries a few weeks ago but couldn't find the "upload a photo" button anywhere. I assumed something was being reset with the site and figured I'd check back a few days or weeks later. In case options arise, I would love to be able to upload photos directly at a post-it seems you can do that until a limit is reached, after which you can only upload to member galleries, which is a slightly clunkier process than just uploading within a post. I would love for increased capacity to upload a photo directly to a post so that photo links don't expire. It's a bummer to see a five year old thread where key photos are awol after the member deletes them from whichever external photo hosting site! :)

I loved to update some photos and soon i will be making a HUGE engine refresh that
i want to document in my build thread....

don't really know what to do :(

I cannot figure out why it stopped working. Unfortunately the software went out of development/support a while ago so that is a dead end. I am looking at replacement gallery software (and the more challenging project of migrating all the existing photos over to it). Stay tuned...

I just wanted to upload some photos of an RDX injector in an NSX intake manifold and see I'm not alone in being unable to do so. Hopefully we'll be able to upload photos again! It sucks when pictures disappear from old threads so for the sake of posterity, I prefer uploading NSX-related pictures directly to NSX Prime.

Mine works just fine.
First you click on your SN, then scroll down and on the left hand side you will see your ALBUMS then click on ALBUMS. In there you can upload and or edit your photos.

Mine works just fine.
First you click on your SN, then scroll down and on the left hand side you will see your ALBUMS then click on ALBUMS. In there you can upload and or edit your photos.

This is promising to hear, I've not been able to upload anything to galleries for a long time. What is "SN" ?

Hi,

Mine works just fine.

There i have:

You have not created any albums

where i know i had many albuns.... and all my photos are still there and visible on my posts and build thread...

Thanks,
Nuno

Thanks for the instructions! I can create an album but when I try to upload photos, I get the message that I've already exceeded my quota. I guess I could delete photos I posted to older threads but that doesn't sound like a good solution, either. Maybe I should join FaceBook after all.

Thanks for the instructions! I can create an album but when I try to upload photos, I get the message that I've already exceeded my quota. I guess I could delete photos I posted to older threads but that doesn't sound like a good solution, either. Maybe I should join FaceBook after all.

I have 452 pictures and I can still upload.
I don't know why it's not working for you.

Back