• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Private Drivers School @ Buttonwillow!

Just wanted to let all of you Californians know about a private Drivers School I have put together. I am new to this group and don't have an NSX. I have a 91 BMW M5. I thought you all would like to know about this anyway.I had this school all filled up until a few guys canceled at the last minute. I have 4 spot open and want to fill them ASAP. Please Call me if you are interested so I can give you all the details and cost, my phone # is at the bottom of this post

On Monday, June 12, 2000 I will be renting Button Willow Raceway For a private drivers school.

This school will have about 20 students for maximum track time and great 1 on 1 instruction. Jeff Ireland will be the chief driving instructor. We will have instructors from VARA, SCCA and the BMWCCA. Each student
will have an instructor all the time, if they want one. I anticipate
about 3 hours of track time for each student! Since there will be only 20 students and only 10 or so on the track at a time you wont have
to worry about traffic. Just work on your line and at being smooth.

This all came about when a few of my friends got some pretty fast cars and I noticed that they don't really know how to drive them. I asked them if they would be interested in going to drivers school and they unanimously said yes. Some of these guys are celebrities so a private school is in order.

Please contact me ASAP if anyone is interested. I will give you all of
the details and costs.

Thanks

Jordan D'Alessio
323-663-2002
91 M5
[email protected]
BMWCCA 57606

Back