• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Private Track Day @ Buttonwillow (CA) - May 21st

Hey Guys - I've rented out Buttonwillow for the day (Wed, May 21st) and have 6 spots for drivers looking for some quality track time... You'll get approx. seven 25/30 min sessions with no traffic, a small group of cars on track with you (max of 6), and some great fun! Our cost is your cost at only $400 per car.

Let me know of you're interested.. Must have prior track day experience.

Thanks!

Robbie Montinola
www.montinola.com

Hey Guys - I've rented out Buttonwillow for the day (Wed, May 21st) and have 6 spots for drivers looking for some quality track time... You'll get approx. seven 25/30 min sessions with no traffic, a small group of cars on track with you (max of 6), and some great fun! Our cost is your cost at only $400 per car.

Thanks!

Robbie Montinola
www.montinola.com
No way! World-Famous Robbie Montinola????

I'm gonna have to come out there just to bug you (and good news - I have the day off!)

-Billy J

seven 25/30 min sessions with no traffic, a small group of cars on track with you (max of 6), and some great fun! Our cost is your cost at only $400 per car.

Thanks!

Robbie Montinola
www.montinola.com
That's over 3 hours of track time!!!

Max of 6 cars on track per session? -Wow, you never get that at a track day. Sounds like a great deal.

Anyone who tracks their car should seriously look into this.

Robbie - I posted this under My350Z and S2ki forums and Bimmerforums for ya.

Last edited:
That's over 3 hours of track time!!!

Max of 6 cars on track per session? -Wow, you never get that at a track day. Sounds like a great deal.

Anyone who tracks their car should seriously look into this.

Robbie - I posted this under My350Z and S2ki forums and Bimmerforums for ya.

Thanks dude.. Tell Mike to bring out the NSX for some "test time" :biggrin: I want to drive that beast...

Robbie

Was that pulling a trailer ?

-Billy J

Buttonwillow Track Record Holder for Semi Truck - 3:08

You bringing a car to track ?

I'm gonna have to come out there just to bug you (and good news - I have the day off!)
-Billy J

Hummmm.....
How I wish this was another 2 weeks out...it's a perfect test day and a great track.

Back