• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar front turn signal covers project

we are ready starting to produce 10 sets of these
front turn signal covers.
(MUGEN style, but better quality and fitment)

The material of the brackets will be carbonfiber,
the glass is macrolon.

5576Procar_front_turn_signal_cover_2-med.JPG

I'll be interested in a set. Do you have a price in mind what they will cost for a set?

One of my friend has it in his yellow NSX, it looks better in person than on the picture. I would like one if the price is resonable.

pics from different angles!

Detlef, can you please post some photos of the finished part unattached to the car (front view, side view, rear view). I'm curious to see the brackets and how they are affixed to the front bumper!

Danke schon. :cool:

Re: pics from different angles!

Osiris_x11 said:
Detlef, can you please post some photos of the finished part unattached to the car (front view, side view, rear view). I'm curious to see the brackets and how they are affixed to the front bumper!

Danke schon. :cool:

Same request for me .please

I'll be interested in a set. Do you have a price in mind what they will cost for a set?
Not yet, we have to calculate that after we know the production costs.

Sorry, actually no pictures.
The units are at our cf workshop to make to molds for the 4 brackets. Each bracket is different, so 4 molds.
Th turn signal cover bracket can be fixed with 2 small screws at each side, or...we prefer the solution with a special thin black double sided tape, which is very durable.
We tested that. The brackets can be removed only with much tension.

Thats not possible, because that glass is too thin.
But its easy to remove to clean or dry it after wash.

A seal can be done by yourself behind the glass, thats possible if you have the contoures of the glass.

We will do that project mainly for aerodynamic reasons.

How are yours mounted?

guys, please have some patience.
This is a winter project and the winter is long.:wink:
We started things, but some other part productions must be done before.

As soon as there are some units available (and after the price is clear)
Procar will inform you.

Back