• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar NA1R spec 2 hood (NSX 91-98)

we have a new Procar NA1R carbonfiber hood ready for sale now.
Produced for the old model with push up frontlights
Top and buttom side are exposed cf.
Its the same hood as we have installed at our car.
Top quality and fitment
NSX-R hood screen is included
The hood screen comes with black anodized mesh and all mounting stuff.

Price 3.800 Euro
(incl BAX GLOBAL shipment)

(as option we offer a special airduct for that hood, price 850 Euro, this airduct only
fit with the Procar hoods)

5576Procar_Haube_1.JPG

5576Wacker_7.JPG

5576Procar_NA1R_hood_8.JPG

5576Procar_NA1R_20.JPG

Last edited:
what a beautiful piece. my wife would kill me if i even considered spending that much $ on a hood to replace my perfect hood but damn... that's nice.

Procar Specials said:
well, we men have to be creative.

Last time I shipped a very expensive part hidden in a big Barilla noodle box.
That worked well and this guy is still married :wink:
I suspect that he isn't married to a woman from NYC who is half Colombian.:biggrin:

All kidding aside, beautiful piece. Almost art for these cars.

Procar Specials said:
well, we men have to be creative.

Last time I shipped a very expensive part hidden in a big Barilla noodle box.
That worked well and this guy is still married :wink:

"Pasta, the new packaging material."

I imagine it must be a very large Barilla box to hide a hood...

...a life time's supply.

Beautiful pieces.

--
George

Da Hapa said:
what a beautiful piece. my wife would kill me if i even considered spending that much $ on a hood to replace my perfect hood but damn... that's nice.

Similar to what i told Detlef when ordered the hood, "my wife will scream on my ear when she finds out" :biggrin: but, we gotta show who wears the pants, right :rolleyes: J/K Da Hapa, my wife is full Colombian !!

Nice piece of art, can't wait to receive it. (Detlef, still in DE, waiting for next flight available :cool: )

Antonio

Attachments

• kingdelivery.jpg
    kingdelivery.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 102
Hey Major, that's good, but I prefer this delivery service-:biggrin:

Attachments

• UPS girl.jpg
    UPS girl.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Da Hapa said:

Just tell her that selling your OEM hood will offset the cost. :biggrin: :wink:

Hi Detlef,

Hood and diffusor received, can only say WOW :eek: . Read many times people saying its "a piece of art", thought an exaggerated statement :rolleyes: , i was wrong :tongue: .

Thanks,

Antonio

Where does the water drain when you wash the car or when it rains, if you have a battery undertray? I noticed your car has an undertray near the battery.

Where does the water drain when you wash the car or when it rains, if you have a battery undertray? I noticed your car has an undertray near the battery.

The Procar NSX has the complete concept from actual
NSX-R, only lighter and the undertray is a bit wider.
During wash or rain, the water will be drained from the airduct to the ground.
Surely there is some water at the undertray, but thats a minimum and no problem.
The battery is completely water protected.

That system is very effective, we could test that 2 weeks before.
We drove to the Nürburgring via german autobahn and on the way, there is a 2 miles downhill section.

Before that R hood, airduct and undertray conversion, the water temperature always stands into the middle of the watertemperature meter, even with 1000 rpm (idle) running engine. The car rolled with 80 mph.

Now the water temperature falled nearly to the start of the watertemperature meter, thats an amazing change.
It demonstrate how effective this mods do work.

Let me know if you need such an undertray :wink:

Back