• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Procar Specials NSX-R hoods spec 2.1

We got 2 more of these hoods for NSX 2002+

spec 2.1
buttom side is exposed carbonfiber
top side surface is gel-coated and ready for paint.
Its the lightest hood at the market with 100 % fitment quarantee.

Additional we got 10 more of the NSX-R hood screens with black anodized mesh.

Contact Procar for the best price

5576Procar_NSX-R_cf_hood_NA_2_Best_1-med.jpg

5576Procar_NSX-R_cf_hood_NA_2_Best_0-med.jpg

5576Procar_NSX-R_cf_hood_NA_2_Best_2-med.jpg

5576Procar_NSX-R_cf_hood_NA_2_Best_5-med.jpg

Preorders for the new NA1 NSX-R cf hoods can be emailed to us beginning from today.
We will produce 7 units in spec 1 and 3 in spec 2.

Having ordered both the Procar wing and the Type-R hood for my 2002, I have to add that I couldn't be happier with the quality of the products and the manner with which Detlef conducts business. The hood arrived in a wonderful box, nicely protected. And the quality is as seen in many of the photos already shown on Prime. Procar's Type-R hood screen looks stunning, really OEM-ish. Once both the wing and hood are (finally) on my car, I will certainly post pictures.

I know this is a little off topic but what ever happened to the NA1 NSX-R hood you were working on

This is a real good question !
Because we wanna do a 100 % job as we did at the NA2 NSX-R hood, this is a very exacting job.
This NA1 hood dont existed for us until now, we have to combinate the contours from the OEM NA1 hood with the rest of the NA2 NSX-R hood.....the hood screen of the NA2 hood must fit also at the NA1 hood without touching any part under the hood.
All these things we have entered into that project.

2 weeks before the prototype hood was installed at my car for tests.
All was perfect, even the hood screen with over 1 inch in deep fits perfect and we started the production.

Your question:
End of june the 1th cf hood for sale in spec 1.1 should be produced.
We will post pictures with all details soon, installed at the Procar NA1.

Procar Specials said:
Your question:
End of june the 1th cf hood for sale in spec 1.1 should be produced.
We will post pictures with all details soon, installed at the Procar NA1.

Cool! looking foward to seeing it!

How much are you going to sell it for?

u00mem91 said:
You mention this is lightest hood on the market. What is weight difference from OEM Aluminum hood?

It's listed on their website...

"OEM aluminum hood weighs a mere 7.1 kg. OEM NSX-R CF hood weighs only 4.9 kg. and the Procar CF Type-R hood weighs just 4.0 kg!"

Back