• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

The used NSX-R spoiler is sold already.

You can order a new one, with decals or not, even deacals under the clearcoat are possible.
With (spec2) or w/o LED brake light (spec1)

Price is 2400 Euro for the naked version, 2800 Euro for the brakelight version, plus shipment
You can expect highest quality, production time is 6-8 weeks.

photo-10875-cd4c88fa.jpg

photo-12707-73535737.jpg

photo-12708-ade87cea.jpg

New NSX at Tokio motorshow....time that the car will be available.

We will start production of cf parts right after we got the car.

IMG_6265fs.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

But first we start with cf parts for that car, CTR.
We call it FK2R

The OEM hood is ordered and the cf version should be available beginning of next year.

IMG_6245fs.JPG

Another Procar NSX-R hood screen (aluminium version) was completed yesterday with the JDM gasket and is waiting for shipment tomorrow.

Its our last unit as aluminium version.

Only the cf version will be available into the future, price is 800 Euro + shipment.
Production time is 4 weeks after incoming order.

photo-12730-f717c6a0.jpg

photo-11505-5c8ebc77.jpg

photo-9825-33732959.jpg

Last edited:
we will have 2x Procar NA2RR cf hoods incoming this week, also the used Procar cf hood is for sale.

In addition, we also offer 1 used and 1 new NSX-R cf spoiler, both in superligt version without the brakelight.

Please contact me for individual prices incl shipment.

photo-12680-b73627a2.jpg

Yesterday polished as last step and ready for shipment tomorrow to Australia.

Procar Specials cf B pillars

Hope the new owner will like them. :smile:

photo-12743-649046a7.jpg

photo-12745-dab443f0.jpg

photo-12746-d57ed3b9.jpg

photo-12747-1b59c32b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Another customer sended me a picture from installed Procar parts, which he bought just before christmas for his oy.
Procar NA2RR Cf hood and hood screen.

We actually have a new production line for the NA2RR hoods, so the plan is to have 5 units in stock for the future.
We will new pictures next few days, 2 of them we have in stock already, also a used one.

photo-12751-29bdd4a6.jpg

Last edited:
Dammit Detlef,

Why must you have all of these beautiful parts!?!?! How much are the outer b pillars? I have been looking for carbon, but the I's Impact do not fit correctly.

My wallet does not like you! haha

Chris

we have 2 versions available

NA1RR cf hood is for NSX with popup headlights (1991-2001)
NA2RR cf hood is for 2002+ NSX with fixed headlights.

The pictures shows the version for the newer NSX.

The hood price doesnt include the hood screen.

The cf version of the hood screen is 800 Euro + shipment, it fits both hood versions.

photo-9982-411965f4.jpg
]

Does your price include the rubber and hardware?

Does your price include the rubber and hardware?

hardware yes, JDM NSX-R rubber is extra.

In the meanwhile, production no 2 + 4 of the new NA2RR cf hood gen 4 are in stock and test fitted at the PROCAR NSX, as each hood. (#1+3 are sold already)
Weight is 3.800g and the fitment is perfect. Gaps to fenders are better (less) than OEM and the cf surface is perfect.

photo-12760-46564799.jpg

Good and bad news for today.

All hoods are SOLD, so not sure if we will find the time to produce some new ones next few months.

Next project is a new gen of NSX-R spoilers with our newest production technology.....stay tuned.
Alos a new cftrunk lid, same style as the front hood.

because we got many inquiries regarding the NSX-R gck faces (replicas) we are able to produce and offer this version especially for the US market

Attachments

• 1 Procar Specials gck faces Replica 180 mph kmh.jpg
    1 Procar Specials gck faces Replica 180 mph kmh.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
still need some time to calculate that new project, a very unusual projekt, because I only sold the original NSX-R NA2 kits til now.

It will be a modular system, these 4 plates are the basic kit.

rpm meter with viewable TCS light (left)
mph meter with viewable Cruise control light (right)

Yellow needles will be an option, same as the red rings and a cf visor plate.

We have a complete spare JDM NSX-R NA2 gauge cluster kit here, where we can change and test all components.

Another version will follow for Europe......2 prototypes are already in production since today.

Maybe, if requested we will try an auto version

2 Procar Specials gck faces Replica 320 kmh.jpg

20200529_070239_1590821328158.jpg

2 okm.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe we will start a new thread regarding the gauges faces in 2 weeks or so.
Surprisingly we got a lot of inquirys about that parts, with different wishes for design.

Actually a complete NSXR NA2 gauge cluster kit is into the workshop to test all new replica compenents.
Only if all things works perfectly and the installation is easily possible, we will introduce different kits.

Even plasma display is possible, if requested.
Well, I personally prefer the R style.
Remember: I is still possible to get the JDM NSX-R NA2 gck kit......and do all conversions here in house.

NSX Plasma.jpg

Back