• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Professional detailing / paint restoration

My car has some swirls and light scratches. I am looking for an NSX friendly shop to restore it to like new condition. Preferably in the London area but I will travel if necessary. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The only one that I would recommend is Wes...he is in Toronto.

Update with Wes Cell number...

Wes Robles
1 647.999.8499 MOBILE

Bram

Last edited:
I'd go with Bram's suggestion. Heard nothing but good things. Going to take my nsx to him.

My car has some swirls and light scratches. I am looking for an NSX friendly shop to restore it to like new condition. Preferably in the London area but I will travel if necessary. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a former detailer and I recommend Chris Pace from eshine.ca. He's in the welland area.

I had mine done by Larry Kosilla of AMMO NYC. He is a master... Bit of a ride to NYC though. He is also not free but the work was exceptional. You can see my car on the Drive Channel of YouTube where he is talking about hard and soft paint.

...I just happened to check the Canada forum as I have been traveling to Montreal quite a bit. Drove my NSX up to show a guy I work with and we took it to drag race track. Ran 13.8 against a 300ZX TT. I was happy with that...

I'll do it if you go to Vancouver. Just get meguirs swirl remover and their wax kit. should be south of 300$

That is the best product they make. It is quite amazing, I would never use anything harsher. I use it every year or so, it really cleans the paint well. Then throw on your favorite wax on top.

Or you could clay bar, then swirl remover, show car glaze, yellow wax. ( all meguirs )

I tried to contact you Wes.. The number wasn't right apparently.

Can I get your contact information again.

Thanks.

I know this thread is mostly for Ontario to begin with, but any one here can suggest a GVRD (Vancouver BC) area guy that does a good job/experience with? Many thanks!

Back