• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Progressiv ME?

Anyone have them? Anyone even seen PICS on a NSX? Hell, even another similar car...hard to justify $3k when you cant see em on a car. I was all set on the Advan RS, but then i waited too long and now 6+weeks out..im too impulse for that..lol.

Unless anyone knows by any act of god that has a set of Advan RS (or RZ) in STOCK in a 18x8 and 19x10 (gunmetal preferred but not critical)

TIA

Last edited:
We have one set of RS in gunmetal arriving in 4 wks and RZ in 60 days. These sets are bot 17/18 however. We can order 18/19 if you'd like. I'm not aware of anyone stocking these sizes. Most people have found that the 17/18 looks like 18/19 due to the spoke design and prefer the more compliant ride.

Regarding the Progressiv wheel - we looked into these for another customer and found a size and offset that would work well on the NSX. They are very low production forged wheels but should be very light. I don't think anyone has ever installed these on an NSX and are indeed fairly rare.

Cheers,
-- Chris

thanks chris. whatever i get, it'll be thru you guys. your info is worth it even if a few $ more imo. leaning towards having you order me the RS in gunmetal 18/8 and 19/10GTR face. just hate waiting :)

I think you'd be the most happy with the RS setup. Give us a call to get the ball rolling when you decide.

Cheers,
-- Chris

We have one set of RS in gunmetal arriving in 4 wks and RZ in 60 days. These sets are bot 17/18 however. We can order 18/19 if you'd like. I'm not aware of anyone stocking these sizes. Most people have found that the 17/18 looks like 18/19 due to the spoke design and prefer the more compliant ride.

Regarding the Progressiv wheel - we looked into these for another customer and found a size and offset that would work well on the NSX. They are very low production forged wheels but should be very light. I don't think anyone has ever installed these on an NSX and are indeed fairly rare.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris shopped these for me, and I have to say I've seen those wheels in person and they look larger then they are. IE an 18 looks like a 19.

They are forged and monoblocks so its a huge plus. That said, I was badly hoping for a wheel that was grey with polished lips. :(

Either ways, I'd love to see this set on a NSX!

Back