• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project JGTC NSX in progress

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I just want to share with you my project car in progress. I like to hear what you all think, Thanks. Project included: 1998 NSX

Engine:
1. High Boost Comptech Supercharger
2. Comptech Header
3. Comptech Airbox
4. Comptech Exhaust
5. upgrade fuel pump
6. custom intercooler
7. Comptech Swaybar
8. Custom Engine Management System (in progress)
9. Tein Flex EDFC suspension system
10. Carbon on Carbon clutch (forgot the brand)
11. Gauges
12. Hi-Flow Cats
13.Springs and Retainers

Exterior:
1. BRS GT Body kit
2. Custom Ferrari Yellow paint job
3. HRE 547R wheel (R: 19 X 10.5, F: 18 X 8)
4. NSX-R hood and wing by Cantrell
5. 02 headlight conversion
6. Custom Carbon Fiber diffuser by brs
Interior:
1. JDM Navigation Pod
2. NSX-R steering wheel with quick release and NSX-R Horn button
3. Custom stereo system
4. SOS center console
5. Billet Cluster Rings
6. Carbon Fiber Cluster Bezel

These are the mods that I can remember for now, I know there are alot more :)

Special thanks to Mike and Jeff at BRS, Chris@SOS, Shane@Autowave, Travis and Paul@shoreline motoring,and TPRmotorsport. Car is half way done.

Thanks for viewing.

11582DSC00043-med.JPG

11582DSC00050-med.JPG

11582DSC00056-med.JPG

11582DSC00063-med.JPG

11582DSC00069-med.JPG

11582DSC00073-med.JPG

11582DSC02200-med.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like its coming along nicely. Props for painting the engine bay and everything and not doing it half-ass!

iasports said:
Ken,

Your NSX looks awesome Zar did a good job on your NSX. Is TPR already done w/ it?

Thanks Son, Zar put alot of time into it, he did an awsome job. I will bring it back after I am done with the motor, it still needs a little more work.

kensx450 said:
Thanks Son, Zar put alot of time into it, he did an awsome job. I will bring it back after I am done with the motor, it still needs a little more work.

Ken,

You still have any of your stock red parts for sale? Is your car at Autowave now?

kensx450 said:
Yes, every pieces of stock are for sale, let me know what u need. The car is now at Autowave.

I have a few clients interested in your parts but Jeff told me that you did not want to just part out piece by piece that you would rather sale everything together. If you just want to sale it piece by piece Ken I have a few buyers for your parts.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, looking forward to meeting you all at the next meet. My goal is to get the car to look similar to one of the jgtc nsx, and to max out the supercharger capability.

curious... how wide are those rear rims going to be??? 13">??? Great progress so far... and i support the comments about doing things right!

kensx450 said:
Thanks everyone for the positive comments, looking forward to meeting you all at the next meet. My goal is to get the car to look similar to one of the jgtc nsx, and to max out the supercharger capability.

Which one?

nsxot1c said:
curious... how wide are those rear rims going to be??? 13">??? Great progress so far... and i support the comments about doing things right!

The rear wheels are 19x10.5 so the lips are about 3 inches on 315 tires. Thanks for the comment, I am trying to get it done right.

Last edited:
Man that looks awesome!
A project worth waiting for.. 315 rubber!

I'm waiting for my widebody to be completed as well but I decided to stick with the red.

ARe there any cusom NSXs out there that try to replicate the look of a real racing NSX, I mean copying the look right down to the same sponsor graphics of an existing race car? I've seen countless "555" looking Suburu Imprezas. I thought I saw what started to be the Raybrig NSX, but never saw the project finished. I also saw a small picture of this Kunimitsu NSX (made to look like the 1995 Le Mans GT2 NSX. Any out there?

Juice said:
Glad I didn't choose yellow for mine now. It would suck to have 2 yellow BRS's running around.

Josh,

What color are you going to paint your NSX and how is the progress on it now?

nice color.
ok ok mine is too...

keep the pix comming

Back