• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Props to Niguel Motors

Thanks to Ramon at Niguel Motors for getting my new Bilstein's installed yesterday. Car feels great. Lower perch looks good. Based on some of the postings on here I was hesitant, but so far, drove it around all day today, no issues. No strange clunking noises, my kidneys feel fine. :tongue: Compared to 18 year old OEM shocks, the car is a little stiffer but not much. The main difference is the car feeling more planted, during braking, turning, and accelerating the car dives/rolls less. Very nice. Set up is just Bilstein's with stock springs in case anyone was wondering. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just wondering what your car ride height is like on the lower perch and what size of tires are you running.
I have 235/275-17/18 on the upper perch and would like to be on the lower perch but the gap between upper and lower is like 7/8" and it may be too low for street.

Tires are the basic 17's all around. 215/40/17 front and 255/40/17 rear. Drop of the perch is about an inch like you mentioned or close to it, but because its brand new its only dropped a little over a half inch after one day. If it's anything like the suspension on my cousins car, it should drop a little more over time. Hard to say with the 235 you got though...im sure other peeps on here with bigger tires might be able to chime in.

Back