• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed ECU ROM tune service

Hi Guys, I am officially back as a Vendor! I've been so busy with school and I appreciate everyone's support and understanding during this time. Scott and I have been working hard to get orders filled and want to get back to offering our great products to the community as quick as we can. You can PM me Prospeed or PM frumpybumps for any questions or orders. Thank you again!

Brian

I will be having some New years specials on all my products. PM us for details.

Tuning

Hi Guys, I am officially back as a Vendor! I've been so busy with school and I appreciate everyone's support and understanding during this time. Scott and I have been working hard to get orders filled and want to get back to offering our great products to the community as quick as we can. You can PM me Prospeed or PM frumpybumps for any questions or orders. Thank you again!

Brian

I will be having some New years specials on all my products. PM us for details.

Hey Brian, i live in japan and have a honda nsx with taitec headers and F1 exhaust with a CAI on the way and wanted tuning. Can you do a ROM tune for a jdm ecu? Our high octane here is 98 octane so i dont know if you can tune for that or at least tune for 95 octane. I love my NA reponse and want a little more midrange and torque.

Back