• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

quick pic

I didn't like that generation Acura TL but this one changed my mind! Sick shot

its funny because EVERYONE has said that after they have seen his TL including me. trust me that pic doesnt do that car justice. he has a lot of stuff done to it. thanks to everyone else also. im still a noob. ive only had my nsx since late january. so much more to learn about this car and so many more parts to buy.

Thats FYAH's TL. That man is well known in the TL world and is the standard by which the rest of us aspire! That shot is what my garage will be looking like soon.......TL and NSX ;-)

Thats FYAH's TL. That man is well known in the TL world and is the standard by which the rest of us aspire! That shot is what my garage will be looking like soon.......TL and NSX ;-)

thanks for letting me know who's the owner of the TL is... i searched him on acurazine.. and man oh man... time for me to upgrade my TSX to a TL.. haha

i just thought having a TSX and a NSX sounds cool. lol

Clean as hell

Closer photos of each?

Your car looks great! I do need to see more of the TL though. Does your friend have pictures of it somewhere? It is kind of changing my mind about the latest TLs...

here more pics and the build thread for my friends TL.

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792986

you should see my car featured on canibeat. they saw my car the day before import alliance while i was in atlanta this past weekend and asked to do a quick shoot for a feature.

Last edited:
here more pics and the build thread for my friends TL.

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792986

you should see my car featured on canibeat. they saw my car the day before import alliance while i was in atlanta this past weekend and asked to do a quick shoot for a feature.

Thanks for the link. I have to say, he put together an incredible looking TL. Blacking out that front made all the difference in the world. Really well done.

yeah they painted the center beak the same as the car.

thats why it looks different

Back