• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing Hart C4 Wheels w/ SO3 tires 18/19 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought these wheels and tires from Smyldoc in Dallas a week ago. He posted these for sale, and although I was originally looking for 17/18 inch wheels, I decided to drive up to Dallas, spend a weekend there with my girlfriend and buy his wheels.

Ive decided to sell them, as I want a smaller wheel, 17/18 inch setup like before. I love the Racing Hart C4 wheels, the great condition that Smyldoc gave them to me in, and have considered getting the exact same wheel but in a smaller size.

Heres a link to the original post from Smyldoc:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61833

(VIEW THE THREAD ABOVE FOR DETAILED photos)

Now, for pictures of the wheels on my car:
RacinghartC41.jpg

RacinghartC42.jpg

RacinghartC43.jpg

I have driven with these wheels less than 50 miles (drove back and forth to Dallas in a different car, NOT the Nsx !) and they are in the pristine condition that Smyldoc sold them to me in.

These wheels were originally listed for $1750 not including shipping. Ill accept paypal, cashiers check, and will ship them within the continental USA for $1750 via Fedex. I will professionally wrap them myself, and insure them for the buyers protection as well.

I have shipped many sets of wheels, as I am in the Automotive parts business and have ready access to shipping materials, and same day pickup after they are wrapped via FEdex.

Please email me if you have any questions or would like to purchase these from me. Thanks .

Cory

[email protected]

Oh, and for kicks, Ill post a photoshop of my car lowered with these wheels so that you can see how good a Nsx looks lowered with these on !!

RacinghartC4_1_.jpg

hi
do you still have the wheels for sale?
i need them but i dont need the tyres
whats the price shipped to sweden?
i could pay by deliveri

best regards
kevin

pm me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back