• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare 1996 Midnight Pearl NSX-T 12k miles

I am selling my 1996 Midnight Pearl NSX-T 5spd VIN# 000295, w/only 12k miles. I am only selling this car to finance purchasing a brand new one, the car is completely original, no paint work, the only aftermarket item is the alpine cd changer, brand new Bridgestone RE010's, to nit-pick, the car has a few stone chips on the front bumper, slight curb rubs on both front and rear passenger wheels, and slight wear on the driver's seat bolster. Car comes with all original keys, window sticker, and 2 owner history. Car is located in Boston, MA and was origianlly sold at newport acura in RI, feel free to email me @ [email protected] with any questions or for more info.$47,995.00 or BRO.

[This message has been edited by mikescg (edited 12 June 2002).]

[This message has been edited by mikescg (edited 13 June 2002).]

I may be interested. Can you post interior and exterior photos here? What is interior color?

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Tubi exhaust, Dali street anti-sway bars, Dunlop SP9000s

sorry about that, the interior color is black, and i will post some pics over the weekend.

Hi, are you the one who always parks the blue NSX at Newbury street? If not please send some of its pictures to my email . I'm thinking of upgrading my 91 to a targa.

Thanks

Terence

that's probably me, i usually have it parked on boylston st. in boston, i will post pictures of the car monday or tuesday. thanks for the interest.

Back