• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare CCW SP500 Wheels 18x8 & 19x10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and thanks for looking. I purchased my 1992 a while back and didnt think that the polished wheels suited me very well, so I bought some volk GT-Cs. I thought that polished wheels would look good on the dark colors like Berlina Black or Brooklands Green. Well, I sold my red car with the volks and found a Brooklands green 94. I bought it with plans on installing these CCWs that were special ordered for my red one. Anyways, my green car came with HREs so I have absolutely no use for these wheels and they are just collecting dust.

Here are the specs:

CCW SP500 Forged Polished Aluminum

18x8 in the front with Toyo Proxes T1R 225/35/ZR18 87Y (about 80% left)

19x10 in the rear with Toyo Proxes T1R 285/30/ZR19 98Y (about 30% left)

The front tires are basically brand new and the rears would be too, but my car needed an alignment and I didnt know it. It wore them down on the inside on the rear left and right.

These wheels are all in excellent shape with no repairs. I would say that three are as near perfect as you can get. Three are basically just like new. One of the 18x8s has a .5 of an inch scrape on it that isnt even noticable and another little scrape that is about .2 of an inch. These marks arent noticable with the wheel on the car, but because I just spent 4 hours polishing them with my mothers power ball and mothers wheel polish, I know that they are there. I even polished the insides :) I did take a few up close pictures of the marks. Pictures do not do these wheels justice. They look a little foggy in a few of the pictures but thats because of my terrible shop camera. They glow with a mirror reflection.

These wheels sell on CorvetteGarage.com for $2795 for just the wheels and those arent special orders. These wheels were over 3k with an extra $800 for the tires. I am asking $2500 plus shipping. Shipping to atlanta is $120 and shipping to San Diego is $190 just to give you an idea. I will ship these out freight so I will not have to break them down. Its best to ship them together with the tires on them for better protection.

I will only ship them to the Cont. USA and will take paypal but if you choose to do paypal, please include the extra 3%.

Here are some pics of the wheels on and off the car :)

nsx3.jpg

NSXCCW1.jpg

NSXCCW2.jpg

NSXCCW3.jpg

NSXCCW4.jpg

NSXCCW4.jpg

MVC-002F2.jpg

MVC-005F2.jpg

CCW1.jpg

MVC-004F2.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-001F3.jpg

MVC-003F3.jpg

MVC-004F3.jpg

MVC-005F3.jpg

MVC-006F3.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

$1999 plus shipping (probably about 150 for shipping) and paypal fees if you decide to paypal me. I will gladly accept paypal, cashiers check, and bank wire.

Thanks so much in advance. Please email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell 662-416-0900. My name is Matt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back