• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rare Discontinued ARC Ti Shift Knob

Item ARC-ANT4503. Discontinued for a long time now and extremely hard to find. Solid Titanium, brushed finish (not polished). It's a heavy little sucker and it feels good when shifting. I measure 170 grams on the scale. This fits your NSX perfectly. Below are pics when I had it installed in mine. I didn't use a boot with my custom center console. Instead I painted the shift stalk black and it looked pretty good IMO.

Purchased new from Evasive Motorsports back in 2007. I still have the receipt but do not have the original box.

Closeup pics available upon request. 95% perfect.

$300 shipped in the Con US or best reasonable offer. I prefer Paypal please unless you make a really good case not to use it.

Thanks,

Dave

EDIT - Added more pics due to a few requests. The only minor mark on this knob is circled in red. You have to look REALLY close to see it. As a bonus, I'll throw in a new battery ground cable custom made by Ben (redbird) for free. Unless you've made your own custom cables (like me), this is a nice upgrade.

Last edited:
Back