• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Re: www.JETZRACING.com Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

Re: www.JETZRACING.com Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

www.jetzracing.com

The JETZ Racing brand was established in 2008 to serve the Honda and Acura NSX community worldwide.

Prior to establishing the Jetz brand, the factory behind Jetz manufactured and supplied high-end aftermarket bumpers and aero parts for well-known Porsche and BMW tuning companies across the world. Finding a niche in the Honda/Acura NSX community, we have launched our own exclusive line of products for the NSX.

Each product we manufacture undergo extensive testing and fitting to ensure the highest quality and a perfect fit.

We specialize in manufacturing the highest quality carbon fiber, FRP, and composite ABS plastic bumpers and aero parts. Our composite ABS plastic manufacturing process is as close to OEM quality as it gets.

In the future, we will be developing and releasing our unique line of products for other high-end exotic cars as well, so stay tuned!

Thank you for supporting us and our products, and we look forward to continuing to providing you, our loyal customers, with the best aero products for your exotic vehicles.

More products coming soon! please remember to check back our website http://www.jetzracing.com for news and updates!

Don't forget to check out our January special: NSX '02+ oem Style side skirts/ door inserts! (Painting service available).

The Jetz Racing '02+ oem style side skirts features factory style mounting points which allow you to bolt-on directly to the oem mounting locations, no modification require! Fits all year NSX'es.

Door inserts does not require modification to your doors like the OEM door inserts. Simply use the supplied high-grade 3M tape for a secure, seamless installation. Fit and finish is OEM quality, and is now available pre-painted in OEM NSX colors for a truly bolt-on installation.

JRBSS01-5lg.jpg

JRBSS01-1lg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched! Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts!

I can't wait to see other products for a good price. Thanks, Johnny.

Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched! Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts!

Welcome! Always nice to have another vendor in the community. Do you guys have any plans to develop a carbon fiber Rear window garnish? If priced right (~$300 or less :tongue:) I think you would move quite a few! I know you have to cover your development cost so do what you have to do...:smile:

Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

Top notch products!!!

hoping for a NA2 02+ style front end package....

I have made received, one set to Spain, Everything perfect!!! Excellent Seller, good comunication.

Thank you for everything :smile:

Remi

Great to see more companies offering products for the NSX.

HSC,
JETRACING skirts have nothing to do with the engine designation of NA1 or NA2. Skirts of this style were introduced on 2002+ cars.
NA2 cars were introduced in 1997 and had no such skirts.

Glad to see the launch!! Great products and very competitive pricing!! I definitely vouch for their good prices and good service!!

Danny

Really great pricing. Hoping for NSX-R GT kits being offered in the future with good pricing.

Pretty soon the other vendors will have to come down with their prices or get knocked out of the market. I love free market.

hey Johnny - good to see you have new products coming!

Awesome customer service, I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

rick

Thanks for the support guys! I'm sure we will have more exciting products coming soon! Stay tuned :wink:

Best regard,
Johnny

hey Johnny,

My order (smoked spoiler and the valence) is 4 weeks old. Can you please let me know the progress? thank you

hey Johnny,

I don't need sideskirts but I would be very interested in your rear diffuser once it's ready for sale.

Also when can I expect the NSX-R wing to be shipped?

thanks
rick

wHAT REAR DEFFUSER???

Hey Johnny,

You're an outstanding businessman!

You have PM and payment. :biggrin:

Thank You

:smile: :wink: :biggrin:

All due respect to my brothers S4Play & Spase :redface:

If this is what I think it is, DOUBLE DIBS...on the prototype!!! :cool: :biggrin:

I just wanted side skirts and already I'm looking at valance & diffuser!!
How Does This Happen ? :eek:

Attachments

• My NSX Wall.jpg
    My NSX Wall.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 260
Re: WWW.JETZRACING.COM Launched Jan. special for NSX '02+ Style side skirts

Hi guys, we have extended our special for the '02+ Style side skirts /w matching door inserts for 2 more weeks, so if you want to grab the deal now is the time!

Cheers,
Johnny

Back