• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rebuild Title Nsx information

Hi all,

I am helping a Good friend, who is ready to buy an Nsx he saw on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android. The seller is a car dealer out in Calgary. He claimed that the car was built by SOS. The seller does not have any paper work for any of the work nor, pics of the accident. My friend wants to make the purchase but he doesn’t know the extent of the damages. The carfax showed salvage title in 1999 Texas. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully, the owner or, someone that knows the car can give some information please. Again, asking for a very good friend of mines. See list of parts, that the seller said the car comes with. Thank you.
ACURA NSX
Drone mobile (alarm)
Compact tuning labs (Calgary)
Alterationz (Langley, B.C)
Science of Speed (Tempe,AZ) leather interior custom & Kat skinz
Type R headliner
Focal speakers & custom covers
Angus sub box with pioneer sub
Steg Amplifier
Custom switches and Start button
Tyler R screen pod
Eclipse nav head unit
Passport Built in radar and Jammer
Short throw shifter and knob
Type R shift boot
Mechanical fuel pressure gauge
Type R gauge cluster
2002 front end update kit
Custom coloured headlights
Procar specials CF type R hood
Procar hood vent
Electric fans and controller
AEM computer
AEM gauges
Stacy side skirts
Group M version 3 mirrors
Custom CF rear view mirror
Procar CF trunk lid
Procar Type R CF spoilers
Procar type R CF diffuser
Custom made rear spat’s
Science if speed built motor
Angus Turbo kit and exhaust
Full coil over suspension
Emergency oil sump system
Snow performance meth kit
Angus custom meth tank
Headers
Custom wrinkle coated engine parts
Polished aluminum engine dress up
Brembo big brake kit and E brake
CF brake ducts
Slosh plate welded in oil pan
Welded over door locks, antenna, front and rear side markers.
Type R side signals installed
CF rear window garnish
2002 tail light upgrade with clear corners led installed
Clearcorners led interior lighting
Reverse camera installed
2002 upgrade rear bumper
New red carpet and mats
Type R transmission and final drive
Science of speed clutch
Factory repair R77 red
Drone mobile tracking and alarm
Lightweight rims
Lightweight flywheel
Led custom DRL

Ravi

Last edited:
Hey Ravi, unless you know what was the damage on the car, it is difficult to know if this car is worth the asking price. Having said, that the parts listing seem to be from good vendors, with some really good upgrade parts as well.
I would say, if the Buyer is ok with a Salvage title NSX, then base you price on the parts that are installed and the upgrades. However, I would insist on an PP inspection.

Bram

Hi Bram,

I totally agree with you, on that. I did mentioned to my friend, about the asking price and a PPI. He said he the seller told him he can have the car checked out. I advise otherwise on that. Get his PPI done thorough an Acura dealership if possible. Thank you Bram for your feedback with this nsx. I appreciate it. Have a great day. Cheers!!

Ravi

Hey Ravi, unless you know what was the damage on the car, it is difficult to know if this car is worth the asking price. Having said, that the parts listing seem to be from good vendors, with some really good upgrade parts as well.
I would say, if the Buyer is ok with a Salvage title NSX, then base you price on the parts that are installed and the upgrades. However, I would insist on an PP inspection.

Bram

Back