• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Rebuilding Japan From Los Angeles" Car Meet & Fundraiser (4.3.11)

count me in!

I'm interested in going but I'm worried about parking space. Anyone familiar with the area?

Hey Jagtiger-sorry, I don't think anyone saw your post in time. Hope you made it out there.

Regan, Thanks for letting us meet up at your place and for leading all over the place lol.

Ron, Moses, Philip & Hugo-It was great to meet all of you and hope you all had a good time. Cuz I know I did! Be sure to share some pix if you took any. I'll be loading some pix up a little later. Hope you all got home safely.

Until next time...:smile:

you guys are great company as always. the nsx community never seems to disappoint. Bry, nice car btw. Glad to see you aboard too cool crew, hehe and it was definitely nice meeting ya.

Pics will come up soon guys. I wish I stayed a little longer and finished my Masubi in time to take more and better pictures. GRRRRR~!!

See you guys next week if y'all can make it out to LBC.:cool:

Thanks for bringing out your Camaro SS. :tongue:
I'm surprised the Type Z prototype didn't break down.

EDIT: Just saw what you're talking about. Camaro SS... LOL. I think they called the Highlander a 4runner too.

http://www.night-import.com/2011/04/event-coverage-rebuilding-japan-from.html#more
http://www.canibeat.com/2011/04/rebuilding-japan-from-los-angeles-meet-part-1/

The person typing the comments must have been the same girl trying to give out the lug"nuts". lol

Good times!
--------------------------
DSC_8190-600x399.jpg

DSC_8185.jpg

5589232672_f03ed6d208_b.jpg

5588641461_c6cd650975_b.jpg

5589233618_7468681e6f_b.jpg

5588643873_ce8ee61f20_b.jpg

DSC_8405.jpg

and of course the "Camaro SS396 Type Z prototype" lol
5589196058_01e68ae3d3_b.jpg

Last edited:
sorry for the wrong info guys lol
not too informed with classics neither trucks at all :D
Always trying my best to get stuffs right at the first time.
hope you guys enjoyed the coverage :)

Part 2 is now up and this is probably the only photo that's new

5588765209_73f8059295_o.jpg

someone didn't care :D

Last edited:
Don't sweat the info thing at all dude. Its all in good fun and a source for laughs :)

Thanks for the pics. You guys did great by raising almost $5000!!!

^^^ Oh, and Ron had to leave early because of a "phone call" ... that can only mean.. boom chica boing boing...

Last edited:
Nice that the NSX community represented for a good cause. Ron, the skirts with add-on look fabulous! Great pics!

Damnit, that was gonna be a surprise for everyone. But thanks Ted for the compliments. Pretty much done with her....for a very long time...for now. :tongue:Oh well, haha. Looks like some good pics were taken. Oh and Regan, ya, the "phone call" wasn't all about the boom chica boing boing, lol.

I'm glad you guys understand :wink::biggrin::cool:

Haha, thanks Ron. You've got a sweet ride yourself and the mods you've done are perfect.

Guess you'll have to stick around longer next time to get some more pix! =)

you guys are great company as always. the nsx community never seems to disappoint. Bry, nice car btw. Glad to see you aboard too cool crew, hehe and it was definitely nice meeting ya.

Pics will come up soon guys. I wish I stayed a little longer and finished my Masubi in time to take more and better pictures. GRRRRR~!!

See you guys next week if y'all can make it out to LBC.:cool:

Back