• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Recaro Pole Position ABE Leather Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
i lost access to my old account so im back under a new one.
Well, life strikes again, i am temporarily financially wiped out as i had to repair extensive storm damage done to my house by flying debris from a construction site- home-owner insurance is pushing the whole thing towards a civil suit as it is not an act-of-god they claim) so i need to recover some funds in the meantime, ugh.

For sale is a pair of brand new embossed all leather Recaro Pole Position ABE, fresh out of the box, including another set of alcantara cushions for those hot days.
$3000 for a pair, i will help finding the best shipping possible (packed in a single box).

Thanks Gents!
Swerve, AZIMG_2851.jpgIMG_2849.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Would the Moderator please remove this thread, seats were sold to Prime member.
Thank you kindly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back