• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro TS-G ASM limited production bucket seats - No Longer Available

Recaro TS-G ASM limited production bucket seats

I am selling a pair of Recaro TS-G ASM limited production seats. These are a very rare and unique collectible seat that retail for over $2,200/each. These seats were only offered as a special edition in Japan by Autobacs Yokohama Japan and were never offered for sale in the states. They have black novasuede with red stitch and gray pineapple tweed center inserts.

They are used but in great condition overall. They do have some minor blemishes that would not be noticeable once installed. They are similar to the RS-G ASM bucket, but designed for touring instead of rally driving. They are incredibly comfortable and equally classy. They will make your car stand out among the rest, don't settle for seats like status ring, sparco, bride or even Recaro pole position or SP-G. These are one of the nicest quality bucket seats on the market and the ASM trim brings incredible depth and detail. I did include one stock photo to help capture the detail of the trim. They are a fiberglass FIA certified seat, not carbon fiber or kevlar.

This sale includes for each seat: original seat and cushions, brackets, outer leg bolster in black leather with red double-stitch, black alcantara with red stitch outer waist bolsters, inner leg bolsters and shoulder bolsters with seat belt loops. I also have the original documentation and warranty info, along with some other related swag that was included in my purchase.

List Date: 7/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Recaro TS-G ASM limited production bucket seats
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back