• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendations for Wheel Alignment Shop in Bay Area

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good wheel alignment shop on the Penisula?

There is only one place that most NSX's go

Orlando Cagatao
Auto Innovations
1337 Minnis Circle
Milpitas CA 95035
(408) 956-8004

tell them that Prime sent yah

see thread below:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75780

post#5

i have no affiliation with them, all i can say is that i was a cust and will continue to be their customer :smile:

also if u do a search u'll see more post about auto innovations

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good wheel alignment shop on the Penisula?

SEARCH is your friend...

try Custom Alignment in Mt. View

LINK

I used Auto Innovations just prior (day before) a long drive to Arizona which I started late in the day. I was having a great deal of trouble keeping the car going straight down the road but assumed it was because I had a fully packed trunk (over 100lbs) but come to find out the next day my front suspension was completly loose with un tightened bolts on both sides. I will not ever be a patron again.

I used Auto Innovations just prior (day before) a long drive to Arizona which I started late in the day. I was having a great deal of trouble keeping the car going straight down the road but assumed it was because I had a fully packed trunk (over 100lbs) but come to find out the next day my front suspension was completly loose with un tightened bolts on both sides. I will not ever be a patron again.

That is a big surprise. Did Orlando personally work on your car or did Jamie do the alignment? Sorry to hear about that. I have always brought my car to them for tires/wheels/alignment and have never had any problems.

Back