• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendations On Body Shop

Hi all,

This has not been a good month for me. Yesterday someone backed up into my NSX in a parking lot. There's damage to the front nose but I think the hood and side panels are fine. Can anyone recommend a good body shop close to my location (Pittsburgh, PA)? I don't want to take it to my dealer because they sub their work out to a central multi-dealer paint shop. A friend said there's a place in PA that specializes in NSX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jim

Contact Davis Acura in Langhorne, PA. They have an association with a good body shop that many NSX owners in the area have used with good results. Davis's number is (215) 943-7000.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I don't think 320 miles away qualifies as "close to my location"...

NSXTASY, if they can do the best for my NSX that 320 miles becomes 32 to me.

BTW, I was 2 days late trying to get the "NSXTACY" vanity plate in PA. If you live in PA, don't be surprised if it's missing one morning.
wink.gif

JAM

NSXTASY, if they can do the best for my NSX that 320 miles becomes 32 to me.

I can refer you to a top-notch body shop in Columbus that recently did a superb job on an NSX. If I'm not mistaken, Columbus is considerably closer to Pittsburgh than Philly.

BTW, I was 2 days late trying to get the "NSXTACY" vanity plate in PA. If you live in PA, don't be surprised if it's missing one morning.

I already have the Illinois NSXTASY plate (the one based on the proper spelling of "ecstasy"). And Lud and I know the person who has the one in Pennsylvania. But we're not telling you where he lives.
smile.gif

At NSXPO 2001, I parked next to the fellow who has the incorrect spelling, NSXTACY, and he says he's often asked whether he shares the car with someone named Stacy. So don't worry about not getting that spelling. You don't want it (unless you are sharing the car with someone named Stacy).

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 21 October 2001).]

Back