• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommended Paint/Body shop in LA?

My 91 Sebring Silver suffered (what seems to be) a very mild hit at the John Wayne parking lot right before the holidays; doesn't look like the bumper is impacted much, but the paint shattered and is flaking off. Are there any preferred body shops that have done good work on your car(s) for similar/mild work? I'll be reaching out to my insurance carrier this week, but wanted to get a feel for shops other Prime members would happily go back to. I'm hoping they can simply strip/repaint the bumper without having to spray any other body parts to get a good color match. I'd also consider having my nose cleaned up/repainted for some small airdam chips that have bugged me since I picked up the car. Any suggestions would be immensely appreciated!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6143.jpg
    IMG_6143.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_6142.jpg
    IMG_6142.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
Give Collision Consultants Auto Body a call. I went there to get a quote on painting a fender and I'll be having them do the work in the near future. They'll probably recommend a blend but they'll just paint just the bumper cover if you insist.

2627 La Cienega Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310) 280-6000

I got my Sebring Silver '92 repaired at San Pedro Auto Body (in San Pedro) as they were the shop Acura used to repair any of the NSX's that were damaged in transit from Japan prior to delivery. I was very impressed with how well it matched. Mind you that was back in 2002 so I don't know how they are today.. I did just get my Silver Mini Cooper fixed after a small rear end accident last month at a shop in Westminster called Silva's Autobody and they too did a great job.

Hope this helps

Back