• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommended tire shop in the SFO area

I'm looking to pick up my nsx soon and it's going to need tires.

I typically head down to Auto Innovations in San Jose but anybody have any recommendations in the SF/SFO area? :cool:

Traps Tire in SSF, He does mine. Great prices and he can even get my lowered car on the alignment machine. Actually he installed my KW v3's.

Please update when you decide to get new tires. I won't be picking up the car until next month.

I have used HRS Enterprises on 10th St. in San Francisco - bought tires on-line and had them mount them
TWICE I have had Americas Tire ruin the Lips on my rims and HRS - who originally supplied the Works wheels - rebuilt them (they are 3-piece rims - installed new lips) and installed/balanced the tires.
I won't risk a third time!!! Will go directly to HRS (be a while though!)

Last edited:
I ended up booking an appointment for auto innovations anyway. They were able to match tirerack's price. But looks like tire labor + disposal costs have gone up since I've done it a few years back. I guess that's just the norm now...

I ended up getting S-Drives.

I'm deathly scared of getting my wheels scratched at tire places and AI has been really good about that.

Back