• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX leaving Farmington!

Im an old school member of the forum, but lost my user name due to the original email not being available any longer.

Im in the Farmington area doing storm related roofing and insurance mediation and low and behold I saw a sweet 91, (heard it first) slide past me. Awesome to see such a sight out here.

Amazing country out here and I would kill to have my car here with me.

Im an old school member of the forum, but lost my user name due to the original email not being available any longer.

Im in the Farmington area doing storm related roofing and insurance mediation and low and behold I saw a sweet 91, (heard it first) slide past me. Awesome to see such a sight out here.

Amazing country out here and I would kill to have my car here with me.

Hmm I wonder if that was you that I saw one day on 42 lol. I live in apple valley with my red 91 with the exhaust note that you probably heard ��

- - - Updated - - -

Oops read it wrong but yea you probably heard me in Farmington

Yes sir that was me... In the white Toyota that chased you down. Sweet car and the sound... I knew it was an NSX before I saw you. 16 yrs of ownership has honed my ears to the sound of an NSX in second gear. hahaha

Yes sir that was me... In the white Toyota that chased you down. Sweet car and the sound... I knew it was an NSX before I saw you. 16 yrs of ownership has honed my ears to the sound of an NSX in second gear. hahaha
Very nice. She does love to sing those sexy notes! Haha

Back