• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX spotted near Rutgers

Was crossing the street the other day when I spotted a red NSX. Actually I was about three feet from it. Then later I saw it parked next to one of the apartment complexes in the area. This was in New Brunswick, NJ (right by Rutgers University). Anyone know it belongs to? I think I've seen it around campus before so it must belong to a local. I think it's cool cause NSX's are extremely rare in this area.

Hey RaptorX,

I am not sure if its my red Nsx you saw or perhaps one of the other guys I know that has a red Nsx in the Rutgers area. I have driven my nsx to the Werblin gym to workout sometimes and have been around Rutgers as I am a recent graduate.
As to rarity, I guess you can say that. I have only seen a handful in this area but that's just me. I try to go to the gym when I can and sometime if I feel like it, I will take my Nsx out. Hopefully, when the weather is better, I'll take her there more. But seeing as my membership ends this may, who knows.
Anyways, just wanted to say hello and reply to your post. Do you go/did go to Rutgers too? Maybe I'll see you on campus and give you a ride one day. Peace.

What's up kld12,

If it helps at all, I was crossing the street heading towards the McDonald's near the train station off of George St. and that's where I spotted it. I believe the exact street name is Somerset? I could be wrong, but I think that's it. Anyway, yea I'm a student at Rutgers, and if you stop by campus one day I'll definitely take you up on the ride offer. I've never been in an NSX before, believe it or not, and that would be really awesome. Alright, take care.

RaptorX,

I have passed that McDonald's a few times. By the way, from your old posts, I see that you are a journalism/comm major right? I think one of my friends is too. I just graduated the Pharmacy school.
Well, enjoy your winter break and enjoy your college years. Hopefully, I'll be able to take you for a spin sometime next semester. My e-mail is [email protected].
Later.

Back