• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Red/Tan 1996 NSX T-TOP 5 speed $32,500 JH4NA1186TT000132

bia

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T

FULL Vin#JH4NA1186TT00132

CURRENT MILEAGE: 57,000

COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/ Tan

TRANSMISSION:5 Speed manual

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Thousand Oaks, California

CONTACT VIA: Phone Number ONLY- 805 498 3886

PRICE: $32, 500 firm
fully serviced and ready to go
may consider a trade for a car worth no less than $32,500 on the low end of the price range.
Trades must be easier to get in and out of.

2 owner car.

Clean title and clean carfax.
The carfax does show that the car was stolen at one time, however, this is because the previous owner's roommate took the car without permission. The owner reported the car stolen and the car was returned to owner.

This is NOT a salvage title or branded title. It has a clean California title. My dad had to pay off the credit union to get the title.

The carfax shows no accidents.

It has had the rear fender painted, the job was done to a very high standard. On a recent PPI, the dealer concluded that it needed a timing belt and water pump service, which has just been completed.

All wearables are in excellent condition. Has relatively new tires.
I just completed the 60,000 mile service which includes the replacement of the water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, water pump idler pulley, new coolant, and a valve adjustment.

100% stock, no modifications of any kind.

The car was my dad's, but he can't get in it because it hurts his back. He has given it to me (his son) to take care of the sale.
I made the price lower to try and get rid of it, the car is incredibly clean and is a great deal for someone who wants to drive it. I think it's the best price car in this condition that you can find. I'm handling the sale for my father.

Call 805 498 3886 or email
[email protected]
email or call for photos

No PM's please.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T

FULL Vin#JH4NA1186TT00132

CURRENT MILEAGE: 57,000

COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/ Tan

TRANSMISSION:5 Speed manual

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Thousand Oaks, California

CONTACT VIA: Phone Number ONLY- 805 498 3886

PRICE: $32, 500 firm
fully serviced and ready to go
may consider a trade for a car worth no less than $32,500 on the low end of the price range.
Trades must be easier to get in and out of.

2 owner car.

Clean title and clean carfax.
The carfax does show that the car was stolen at one time, however, this is because the previous owner's roommate took the car without permission. The owner reported the car stolen and the car was returned to owner.

This is NOT a salvage title or branded title. It has a clean California title. My dad had to pay off the credit union to get the title.

The carfax shows no accidents.

It has had the rear fender painted, the job was done to a very high standard. On a recent PPI, the dealer concluded that it needed a timing belt and water pump service, which has just been completed.

All wearables are in excellent condition. Has relatively new tires.
I just completed the 60,000 mile service which includes the replacement of the water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, water pump idler pulley, new coolant, and a valve adjustment.

100% stock, no modifications of any kind.

The car was my dad's, but he can't get in it because it hurts his back. He has given it to me (his son) to take care of the sale.
I made the price lower to try and get rid of it, the car is incredibly clean and is a great deal for someone who wants to drive it. I think it's the best price car in this condition that you can find. I'm handling the sale for my father.

Call 805 498 3886 or email
[email protected]
email or call for photos

No PM's please.

Technically this violates the rules on the Marketplace since it has been less than a month since your father last updated his ad, but I will close that thread and let you guys proceed with this one.

For reference, this is the previous ad thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159505

Back