• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RED/TAN or RED/BLK

Red/Blk or Red/Tan

• Red / Black

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Red / Tan

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • same..

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Hi all,

which one would you prefer...

Red ext. with Black interior

or

Red ext. with Tan interior?

thanks

-jjc.

Last edited:
For some reason, red/tan always reminds of a Ferrari... I love it!

Funny I spent a lot of time and money to change my tan interior over to black. Guess we all have our likes and dislikes.

I love the Red/Tan combo but I realized that dirt shows up much more on a lighter interior than a black interior. Either combo is great IMO.

i'll be the first to say red/black.

black absorbs heat. The hotter the interior, the more effective your "NSX branding" on the center console is. :D

It is obviously a matter of taste. I personally prefer (and own) red/black. I think a black interior is much sportier and the contrast with the red exterior looks great (especially if you add the Zanardi floor mats with the red trim). I think the tan interior is more elegant and refined in looks, I just don't care for it.

During my long search for my dream NSX, tan leather was one of my requirement as from what I seen from Autotrader, ebay, etc...all the black leather interior show wears very easily; especially on the driver seat. It is a matter of preference but at one point, I was so desperated to buy one, I don't care if it is black or tan and thank god my bro, Stormrider, told me to wait for the right one.

Red/black sets off the contrast black roof area so much better than Tan.... I like the black top look most BTW, one of the main reasons the ealier models were so much more attractive to me :) -well, that and OBD-1 + good ol' cable throttle ;)

red_MM_nsx said:
It is obviously a matter of taste.
Of course it is. However, to my taste, tan leather looks like natural leather. And black leather - just like blue leather, and yellow leather, and orange leather (and, yes, ivory leather) - just looks, well, fake.

Sorry bro,

totally forgot ivory.. When i was looking for one, i didnt consider ivory, because it is way too light.

Personally, i liked Red/bLK ... that is what i got.. Then, i saw a few ferrari with Red/tan (damn sweet). and later.. Red/Tan NSXss...

so, i forked out my piggy bank money to purchase the complete set of Tan int. pieces. So, i have Red/blk in my car, and tan in my room ...

i cant decide which set to go with.. so, i wanted your help..

but, it seems like the opinion poll is fairly matched.. sighs...

i will see...

PS... thank you all for participating.. i really appreciate it.

-jjc.

nsxtasy said:
What about red/ivory?

Back