• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reliable Installer for CCU in Los Angeles (Mid-Wishire/Koreatown)?

Anyone know of a reliable installer for the CCU in Mid-Wilshire/Koreatown area? ZIP code is 90005/90020. Ramon at Niguel Motors is going to install it for me, but he's just too far right now. I'd have to wait til next week. Anyone that can help me during the weekend would be nice as well... Please email me if you have a reliable source near me. Thanks!

[email protected]

Re: Reliable Installer for CCU in Los Angeles (Mid-Wishire/Koreatown)???

did you get yours repaired or replaced and just need to install it? It's really simple and you can do it yourself. takes me literally 5 minutes.

did you get yours repaired or replaced and just need to install it? It's really simple and you can do it yourself. takes me literally 5 minutes.

Agree. Briank repaired mine. No more than 5 minutes to put in. Just don't rush and don't lose any screws.

thanks guys, and thanks again Tom for helping me install the CCU. learned a lot today. much obliged! nsx people are one of the nicest, most knowledgeable people i've met.

Back