• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Remember JH4NA12655S000001? I bought her!

Dear NSX Prime Members,

After 20 years (I swear on that), I have finally purchased my dream car. I went to Chicago to see it last weekend and for a 6-year old car, it was in very very good shape. Thanks to all the members who guided me in my research of her through old posts, personal knowledge/experience and good old fashioned googling. I am truly appreciative for your time and honesty. Of course there are a few things to touch up, but overall I am so excited you have no idea! She arrived today via transport and it was the most awesome feeling watching the driver unload the car from the truck. Anyways, I will post pics up this weekend and look forward to finally being a legitimate member of this site after so long!

:biggrin: <--- that was my face as I drove it around the block 32 times this afternoon!

32 times - no lie - wow - good for you - we love pictures and 20 years is a long time to wait! That's wonderful and it sounds like you found a real nice one! Happy for you - finally after all that searching and waiting - that's a long time to wait on something. I hope you enjoy it and it's everything you hoped for! Welcome aboard!

Congrats! I like your wheels.

I wonder what a silverstone 05 would look like with a set of Prodrives. ;)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :redface:

Otto

here are some pics - i am in the middle of final exams so i didn't get to detail/drive it around much (and the weekend was gorgeous :frown:), but i'm looking forward to next weekend!:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01757.jpg
    DSC01757.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC01760.jpg
    DSC01760.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC01761.jpg
    DSC01761.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC01762.jpg
    DSC01762.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC01763.jpg
    DSC01763.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC01764.jpg
    DSC01764.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 166
very nice,so we can add another nsx to the NE region.What final exams are you taking?

I am doing my masters in IT on a part-time basis. A 30-page paper for Organizational Behavior due tomorrow (on page 21 right now) and some kind of programming final for my Oracle DBA class...just going to the garage provides me with enough motivation to make it...I would have loved to go for a proper drive, but no title yet, so no temp tags - hence I was stuck driving it around the block in my neighborhood :frown:

Good luck,btw we have another relatively new owner that can't drive his car for a year,I think he is at about month 5 or 6:eek:

I think he had license issues.I'm in the Scranton region.Originaly a Brooklyn/Staten Islander.

Dear NSX Prime Members,

After 20 years (I swear on that), I have finally purchased my dream car. I went to Chicago to see it last weekend and for a 6-year old car, it was in very very good shape. Thanks to all the members who guided me in my research of her through old posts, personal knowledge/experience and good old fashioned googling. I am truly appreciative for your time and honesty. Of course there are a few things to touch up, but overall I am so excited you have no idea! She arrived today via transport and it was the most awesome feeling watching the driver unload the car from the truck. Anyways, I will post pics up this weekend and look forward to finally being a legitimate member of this site after so long!

:biggrin: <--- that was my face as I drove it around the block 32 times this afternoon!

Welcome, Sven! 32 times around the block, did your lap times improve? :biggrin:

Twenty years is a long, long, time. Congrats to you, and it appears this 2005 has finally found a super home. Was kinda watching it, as we have its (brother/sister) 2005 #2. I like the Zanardi wheels on it. Maybe tell OttoJoe thanks but no thanks (diggin' the Zanardi wheels, too!). The carflax on it listed some additional goodies added, no need to expound at this time. Hope you worked out a good deal, and treasure it for "boom-boom long time."
Know what you mean about garage motivation.

9-2009NSXPOphotos005.jpg
[/IMG]

Dear NSX Prime Members,

That's it?

Hell I drove around my neighborhood so many times, I was waving like I was on top of a parade float.

Congrats!!!

Gorgeous Car!

Welcome aboard!

Dear NSX Prime Members,

Congrats! You beat my record of waiting 14 years! Enjoy.

Congrats on the excellent purchase - beautiful NSX! :smile: Jay

Back