• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Rent/borrow S2k/Z4/etc

My car is sadly in the shop (head gasket) and an old friend is in town this weekend, so...

Does anyone know of somewhere around here where I could rent an interesting roadster (or possibly even an NSX) for the day on Sunday? Sadly the only S2000 listed on rent2buy.com has a minimum rental cycle of three days.

Alternatively, can I borrow somebody's S2000/NSX/Miata/other on Sunday? I work for a certain fruit company and get great discounts on iStuff... :biggrin:

I was in a similar situation before and highly recommend you rent from ClubSportiva. My friend is one of the owners and a great guy. If your friend is worth it, spend the money as it's less risk. Renting from that place takes care of insurance liabilities and costs all in one stop!

I know you are asking to rent from a friend or NSX member but I highly caution you against this. There is just WAY too much risk involved and personally I would never ask a friend or risk a friendship for this type of task. Anything can happen and the last thing you want to be worrying about is your friend's NSX while entertaining.

Back