• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Request of red NSX with bronze/gold wheels!

Well fellas I hope this isn't a repost. But, I have been thinking about switching wheels (Foose Speedsters/chrome/18x7.5 & 19x9.5...if anyone's interested pm me:wink: to VOLK GT-C's GOLD 17/18 set up) but would like a preview of

GOLD/BRONZE WHEELS on a RED NSX

OR

Maybe someone could photochop my NSX with the wheels I want on em'

GOLD Volk GT-C's on my RED NSX

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR POSTS!

Re: REQUEST of RED NSX with BRONZE/GOLD WHEELS!

_F4U8705.jpg

I am getting a set of GT-Cs myself, that's why I started that thread (I have berlina black). Another way to look at it is you are going to be the second known red NSX w/ gold GT-C's. Someone pipe up if this is not the case and show some pictures!

whatisreal7 said:
I Another way to look at it is you are going to be the second known red NSX w/ gold GT-C's. Someone pipe up if this is not the case and show some pictures!

No there is another Red NSX in Melbourne with the Gold GT-C's... He has participated in a couple of shows... (Probably saw Nico's car there and tried to copy it!)

IMHO, the Gold GT-C's looked way over the top on the "normal" NSX... I'd even have to say yuck! Because I hated it...

On Nico's they suit it because everything is outstanding!!! The whole car is over the top! so as a package it really goes well together.

Back