• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

rims rims rims--send pics of your rims so i can pick some for my 97 black/black

Originally posted by NSX-GUY:

Isn't it funny how great a white painted wheel looks on a white car but NO other body color works with a wheel painted the same color ?

Ahhh... you must not have seen Gerry's black NSX with black wheel spokes/polished lip.

It's one of the nicest looking NSXs around (not to mention one of the fastest).

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
Ahhh... you must not have seen Gerry's black NSX with black wheel spokes/polished lip.....

Ahhhh .... how about Gerry's black spoked Equips with polished lip on a red/black NSX
wink.gif

fd23594e.jpg

Note: Gerry's car with these wheels is on the first page of this thread

Thanks Gerry for indulging me!
(I had a feeling the black centers would complement the black roof really nicely - I already knew they looked great on Gerry's black car)
Now I need to get my own set & lower the car to make it look respectable!

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 22 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 22 October 2002).]

Originally posted by NSX-GUY:
ANY wheel is OK on ANY sports car is OK so long as it has (only) FIVE spokes. (grin)

Isn't it funny how great a white painted wheel looks on a white car but NO other body color works with a wheel painted the same color ?

Silver wheels look good on silver cars!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to my computer coach,Ken.Now if I can learn how to format them bigger.....

Wheels Look Great

I've been looking for a set ( 17x8s ) or maybe 18s for my CL-S 2001 for quite some time.

Still Special Order from Japan ?

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
If you have the money I would gowith HRE's..

here are my SSR DECOLTE Evo...I think they super good! =)

fd7fb00f.jpg

Let me help you out Eddie.

fd012da5.jpg

fd012dbd.jpg

You need to take out the "orig.jpg"

[This message has been edited by fangtl (edited 26 November 2002).]

Back