• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RIP Frank Tuhy

We are sad to say that Frank just lost his battle with cancer. Frank was a wonderful, kind and giving person who even in illness stepped up to help children who were fighting their own battles. Thank you Frank for your friendship and our NSX family will always have fond memories of you.

7CE6C242-2A27-4A15-943D-19C97FD19E01.jpg

4A647DB1-3728-4A25-AD57-70698BDF54E1.jpeg

E2B21B49-E526-4E5A-9DB1-E7DF0D9107A8.jpeg

I have many great memories of Frank...ever the optimist with his disease....I enjoyed his brain power...an engineer MIT trained.....he was very involved in his treatment....Prayers to his family and our condolences...

So sad to hear of this. Frank was so kind and generous. When I was a new owner in the NE region, he went out of his way to hang out with me and made sure I felt welcome. He also was a great presence on this forum. I'm really going to miss him.

Being on the west coast, I never got the pleasure of meeting Frank. It sounds like an amazing guy.
It is too bad that the world lost another star, but it looks like he has influence others to shine in his place and that's wonderful.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Ugh............ftuhy was such a nice guy. Did not know he was suffering. Sad news. :mad::frown::frown:

A true selfless and generous gentleman. Frank, Rest In Peace.

I had not met Frank yet, when he initiated contact to assist with my clutch. Here's a snippet.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ftuhy

Ryan,

If you know how to do the work, but don't have the needed facility, I'm not that far away and you could use my lift.

Frank
Basking Ridge

Frank was a very nice guy, true gentleman. RIP

Wow sad to hear! I actually met Frank a few years ago when he helped me out at his house no less. Such a great guy and very generous. I learned a lot from him.

Rest in Peace Brother

-Sam

Reading about how great of a person he was is very saddening. It is so apparent that many NSX owners have been helpful to so many other people on this planet. I never met Frank, but I'm sure he sound like a compassionate gentleman.

RIP Frank. The NSX community lost another great one.

Frank was very welcoming back in 2008 when I joined and especially during the river run and nsxstock days, he will be missed. RIP

So sad...RIP Frank...Godspeed.

Tytus

Back