• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RM Racing polished strut bar

I have 2 brand new, never used RM Racing polished aluminum strut bars for sale. $150.00 each shipped.

If this fits the 91, and it does not make the ride too stiff I may be interested.
Please pm me with your info.

Thanks

Nate in DC

Last edited:
It does fit the earlier models and it shouldn't effect the ride quality of your car. It will stiffen it up in corners, however.

Are the bars still for sale and do you have pics? let me know

SPA_S2000 said:
Ah hell, Ill take the second one if it will fit an 02.

PM'd

Turns out after all that the bar DOES NOT FIT 02's, probably doesnt fit ANY targas.

My glass hatch wont close if mounted high side up, and the taper is not correct to fit between the attachment points if mounted high side down.

Attitude - You can see my post above saying that the bar does not fit in my 02. Brad has extremely graciously offered to take the bar back from me for a refund. Im going to take him up on it.

Im going to have to pay shipping to get the bar to him, so if you want one of his bars, if Brad agrees, it would save shipping if I just sent you the one Im going to send back to Brad.

Thoughts?

Anyone know or see/speak to BClark?

TIA - Ive been trying to contact Brad re a RM bar that I bought for him that didnt fit in my Targa. He graciously said that he would refund my money if I sent it back to him, which I did (expedited, 6 weeks ago).

I know he isnt trying to rip me off, but he isnt responding to any of the emails or PMs (unread) that Ive sent him about this. I dont even know if the bar arrived to him or not. Tracking doesnt reveal much other than it should have been delivered on October 18th, a month ago.

If anyone knows him or can pass on another point of contact, help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Anyone know or see/speak to BClark?

Brad - Ive now got confirmation that the bar was delivered to you on the Oct 22nd. Why have you not contacted me or refunded my money?

Please contact me about the refund ASAP.

Thanks.

If any of you have any success in contacting Brad - please ask him to contact me. I believe that he has moved. He is not logging onto Prime and his email has changed.

Back