• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road America NSX track event April 12-13

Come and join us for a track day this spring to kick off 2008.
Sat 4/12 and Sun 4/13

You can do a single day for $220 or save and do both days for only $385

If you want to just watch, and get rides only $5 a day!

We run 4 groups
Novice (first time ever instructors avail)
Intermediate (A few HPDE's under your belt, or first time @ RA)
Advanced (Experienced drivers with 10+ events)
Assertive (Very experienced and fast lap time car)

We will have several cars avail on Sunday for rides. We run either the Advanced or Assertive groups with speeds up to 140mph. Bring your helmet SA2000 or newer.

More info here.... http://roadamerica.fbody.us/liabilitywaiver.html

For more questions or info, email me

Tom
[email protected]

This will be my 3 year at this event and I have not had an instructor yet. Going to have to be extra careful on my registration I asked for the assertive group.

You should not be in assertive Brian. That group is runnnig high 2.20's to low 2.30 lap times. Trust me you will not have fun watching your mirrors all day. Not saying your slow, but I would bump down to advanced if I was you. I'm running advanced Sunday.

Last edited:
We will see if F-body catches it on my registration. Even in the Intermediate group with all the high horse power cars I was getting my tail lights eaten up 2 - 3 times a lap. After a wave by I got to see them slide around the next corner and wait while they got back on line and up to speed. In the advancee group maybe when they go by I will not have to wait for them to go around the corner. Canada corner was the worst after sliding through it the next conbination ended up being a Sunday drive at 40 MPH. Maybe I should stop doing the F-body event but it's the first event of the season after a very long winter.

The Advanced and Assertive groups have a much higher caliber of drivers. For your lap times, Advanced is ok, but NOT Assertive. I run assertive every once in awhile, but only when I am solo (you need 10/10ths concentration to run with us big boys) You need to be sub 2:45 to even think of running assertive.

Back