• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road Atlanta

Just curious How many of you guys plan on coming to the Petite Le Mans this year. Even though I am not a owner, I'll be there and would like to look at some of your guy's NSX and meet some of the members on the forum, especially if you guys have a spot.

I am there every year...planning on this year as well.

I missed it but I will be at Formula Drift at Road Atlanta this weekend. I might even bring the NSX.

Anyone want to join?

This year, Acura will have an NSX car corral with hospitality (that means FREE LUNCH), but only for members of the NSX Club of America who get their tickets through the club. And you don't have to own an NSX to join the club, either. :wink:

This year, Acura will have an NSX car corral with hospitality (that means FREE LUNCH), but only for members of the NSX Club of America who get their tickets through the club. And you don't have to own an NSX to join the club, either. :wink:

I better rejoin NSXCA this year! Free lunch is too great to pass up. :biggrin:

I don't have an NSX, but what kind of benefits are there to being a member? and how much is it.

How do you get tickets. I am a member and it was in te NSXdriver magazine about this but no info on how to get tickets.

its $40 bux a year, 75 for and 110 for 3,

not a good idea for a LUNCH but good if you want to be a member and support the org. as well as get other discounts.

ciao

I always go. I don't always bring the NSX on race day though, because it is so hectic in the infield. But now, with an organized car corral, I may have to rethink...

Hey "NUKEM"...
I lived in Bismarck ND for years :eek: , and now live in Knoxville TN for the
last 17 years.
Definitely better weather here!!!

You don't want to miss this "ALMS" event. I went to the one at Mid-Ohio
last year, and it was GREAT. One of the best events I've been to, along with
NSXPO.

Ken...are you going to set up advance tickets again this year?

Hey "NUKEM"...
I lived in Bismarck ND for years :eek: , and now live in Knoxville TN for the
last 17 years.
Definitely better weather here!!!

You don't want to miss this "ALMS" event. I went to the one at Mid-Ohio
last year, and it was GREAT. One of the best events I've been to, along with
NSXPO.

Ken...are you going to set up advance tickets again this year?

Me and couple of friends go every year, well try to. I haven't been to the Petite Le Mans in like 3 years so I am looking forward to it. I am getting a 4 day pass, but will only be there for about 2 1/2 days My parents live right down 85 near the Mall of GA. hehehe.

Any hotel recommendations for the ALMS event? I'll be driving the NSX, so I'll need safe parking. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

There aren't rooms available at most of the hotels. I luckily found one at the Hilton Gardens Inn. Telephone number is 770-532.3396.

I got a room at a place called emerald point resort on lake lanier. Suppossedly it is about 30 minutes away and looks real nice. It also has a spa for the wife. I got a king size room for about $170 plus tax. I had called everywhere in Brasleton and nothing was available except a room at the Chateu for about $400 per night.

Thanks for your suggestions. I picked the Hampton Inn in Lawrenceville. Look forward to meeting you at the event.

I booked a room at the Best Western in WINDER. I believe it is only about 9 mis. from Road Atlanta. (Includes breakfast, etc...)
Winder is near Brazelton...Exit 129 (hwys. 85 & 53, I think)

Only about $100 a night, via internet booking or "AAA" discount. :smile:

Ph.# 770-868-5303

Is there a corral this year?

Anyone going to be there Friday? I can't make it on Saturday, but thought I may bring the NSX up on Friday. I wonder if the Acura corral will be open Friday...

Bill

Athens GA is not that far away either....

Staying in Commerce gives you the outlet mall as well and is a couple exits up.

Staying by the Mall of GA takes you south about 15 min.

I'll be there. Good times.:cool:

I will be there, but without my NSX, as my friend at Porsche NA scored some hospitality tickets and will drive us. However, I will definitely look for and visit the corral. Unfortunately, I may not wear my black "NSX" shirt since I will be a Porsche guest ...

Back