• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road Atlanta

I will be there, but without my NSX, as my friend at Porsche NA scored some hospitality tickets and will drive us. However, I will definitely look for and visit the corral. Unfortunately, I may not wear my black "NSX" shirt since I will be a Porsche guest ...

Ohhh, come on now. Show those German cars what a real sports cars looks like.

Represent!!!:biggrin:

ARF - I stood up for us and wore my dealer-sold official black NSX shirt and received no comments or smug looks from the Porsche guys :smile: Maybe they realize Acura also has a successful winning race tradition.

I stopped by the NSXCA corral and saw what I thought was your car parked at front, but was told you were not there. Very nice car .......

Thank You very much. I am sorry I missed you.

We all need to do an NSX event to meet the new owners.

Dewain and I were talking about it and we might do something real soon. Promise!

I only made it up on Friday, but had a GREAT time meeting everyone, both old and new friends. At one time I counted 15 NSX's in the corral (plus the odd Ford GT :) ). Were there as many or more on Saturday?

Anyway, what a great turn-out and a great group of people. Thanks to Dewain and everyone who made it happen.

Bill

Last edited:
Another great event DeWain!

Thanks Acura, for your sponsorship and a wonderful, fun and exciting 2 day event!
I hope these events continue with the support and sponsorship from Acura...who knows...we just might be the first to own one of the "new" ones!

I hope next year, that more than 15 NSXs show up. The others just don't know what they missed! This is definitely a "must go to event", for any NSX owner.

It was great to see old friends and meet new ones.
Thanks again DeWain and Acura.

See "ya'll" next year!!! :smile:

Glad to see that you all had a good time. We do need more cars next year... but, still the few that were there I am sure will spread the word of how great the event was. Maybe we will have Premium gas next year too. :D I really enjoyed seeing you all and look forward to next year doing it again. I would like to also thank Acura for such a wonderful experience. They made the whole event a pleasure and IMSA was awesome to work with through the whole process. I now wish that I could get out to Laguna Seca for the last race. If any of you can, there is another hospitality tent there.

Back